Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Would you like an alliance single revive added to the store?

goshgodgoshgod Posts: 17
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I have always found it unreasonable that I can only buy alliance team revives when all I need is an alliance single revive (for AQ or AW). What do you all think? Should Kabam add single alliance revives to the store?

Would you like an alliance single revive added to the store? 77 votes

Yes
96%
Etaki_LirakoitlhLloyd_NabbitGamerDakine86RagamugginGunnerRipVanWinkleSugardaddy1129GabbrosGunzoGolden_GuardianMacDLegendNoob_2yrsHarcourtmazeAakashHulk_77HeartlessTheLazyKingFizzzzzy 74 votes
No
3%
stakMatthewCSanchezSpeedbump 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    a SINGLE LEVEL 2 REVIVE. !!!!!!

& MORE then just 1 in glory store store
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    Any answer kabam?
  • Options
    Yes
    Bump
  • Options
    OtatimiOtatimi Posts: 2
    Yes
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Yes
    Don't see why not....
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Yes
    Clearly!
    xquy35dbcndr.jpg
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Yes
    Yesssss!!!!!
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    But actually if i have to suggest, i wouldnt suggest for specific item, but how about a totally new store option, where we can purchase by gold. Cause i have over 6M gold, am pretty sure it will only increase by days as scop to using them is getting narrowed.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Yes
    @Blackbeard Having multiple avenues to get things has always seemed best to me. Loyalty, glory, units, gold or even battlechips should be able to be used for whatever you want. Kabam just needs to set the price at what best articulates the perceived value.
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well whatever we want is a big thing mate. It maybe a game for us, but for kabam its business. So its obvious some exclusive items will not be in glory, loyalty option in store.
    But we have options to spent everything to purchase something whatever its catalyst, heal, boost, revive, even heroes. But this is one thing comes like river actually if you grind a lot n arena. Cause as battle chips are only can spent for crystal, most of the time gives a lot of gold. Well i know we all had our time, when we all planned for rob a bank for gold crysis and in that situation gold farming becomes really hard. I remember the time when i had only 40 gold, even couldnt start an arena fight. But those were the hard learning days. But what now? As my roster seems updated, dont really upgrade everything to top as quest completes high tear champs are getting too tough to upgrade.
    Well i understand kabam thinks that gold is the most cheap and easy earned currency here, well somehow i agree. So can kabam do this,
    Opt1. May be a gold store, just like all other rpg has along with cash and game unit store. Maybe the items will not be too exclusive or if it is, then uns. Collosus in loyalty store is an example for rate fix, i dont mind. Give me a 5star Hulk, for what you say 10M gold?
    Opt2. My fav (and actually this will not harm kabam), how about we have two option for hero upgrade? We have to use iso and gold for upgrade. Suppose to upgrade a champ from 1/10 - 10/10 we will need X amount of ISO and Y amount of gold. Well how about a ratio price on upgrade? 00 amount ISO + 100Y amount of Gold. As we addup iso, gold amount decreases. And finally current rate will come if someone use a lot iso.
    Opt3. (Not a very good idea, cause kabam got this in some Crazy priced offers with unit) purchase ability of iso and catalyst by gold. No worry, as i said its business, you have offer price like Crazy in unit, well with the Federal Gold Reserve in hand, why not, KABAM me baby, open an upgrade material option in store price in gold.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    YES,.... we still want single LVL 2 revives
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Been added to two stores loyalty and glory. Loyalty is random but still added. Stock up homie!
  • Options
    Yes
    Negative....
    those are LVL 1 TEAM Alli revives.

This is a poll/petition for

LVL 2 SINGLE Alli revives
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Nooooooo
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Yes
    This is for Level 2 single revive, right?

I mean, if you're gonna dream...
    Dream BIG.
  • Options
    Yes