**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Problem about elder's mark

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,161 ★★★
edited May 6 in General Discussion
What to do when i have too many and in the next season i earn more then what i can keep? I will end up losing some of them because of the limit. And i can't just spend them quickly by losing on purpose in matches because i will get banned so what can i do?:(

Comments

• Options
    Can't @kabam make them claimable in the overflow? Instead of losing elder's mark because i have too many?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    I have this every season, what I use per season tends to be offset by what I gain in rewards. In all honesty I don't see it as an issue tho as I can't use them quick enough for it to even matter anyway 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,198 ★★★★★
    I have this situation pretty regularly too because I just do enough battlegrounds to claim all solo objectives, which also gets me comfortably into the Gladiator’s Circuit. You just have to realize that it doesn’t actually result in any harm to you when you lose those marks because you weren’t using them anyway. Either use more or don’t, it’s fine either way.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,860 ★★★★★
    Spend a season being really bad at bg's, that's how I fixed it haha
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 230 ★★★
    Why don’t you just use some elder marks? It’ll earn you more points in the solo and alliance events.

Or, you could just reflexively hoard a resource that literally has one use in the entire game.
  • Options
    edited May 7

Why don’t you just use some elder marks? It’ll earn you more points in the solo and alliance events.

Or, you could just reflexively hoard a resource that literally has one use in the entire game.

HSS75 said:

What to do when i have too many and in the next season i earn more then what i can keep? I will end up losing some of them because of the limit. And i can't just spend them quickly by losing on purpose in matches because i will get banned so what can i do?:(

"And i can't just spend them quickly by losing on purpose in matches because i will get banned so what can i do?"
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★
    Just use them now or don't bother and you'll lose nothing. Elder marks are just event points, nothing more.
    Resource management... Leave space for 2.5k each season start. Simple
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★
    If you play enough in Gladiator Circuit you will loose more than you can earn (well, you can’t earn any in GC).

So you should be happy to have too many and don’t need to spend Units to buy more. Or do you want them to nerf the rewards so you get less marks?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

HSS75 said:

HSS75 said:

"And i can't just spend them quickly by losing on purpose in matches because i will get banned so what can i do?"
    I don’t understand why you keep saying you don’t want to lose on purpose. Why can’t you just use the elder marks and NOT lose on purpose?
    This, right here. Just use them and if you keep winning, why is that such a bad thing????
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,376 Guardian
    HSS75 said:

Just realized I was at the 9000 Max Cap for Elder's Marks. (hadn’t bothered doing really ANY this season so far)

Ran a bunch of BG’s using some Marks in a day (some other just excess Energy I had too), not really paying attention.
    If I saw I was matched against a little lower, then I tried to win for more Event Points, but otherwise, just mindlessly.

Easily got up to 30,000 Solo Event (for some 6* shards, and which qualifies for Rank level too). Even though only advanced 1 or 2 levels in BG.