**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA save you shards. Sentry.

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
He's another carnage. 5* r3 hits like a girl with 5 warp charges. Absolutely horrible.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    He doesn't even get more attack with the warp charges ... You are probably using him wrong
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He doesn't even get more attack with the warp charges ... You are probably using him wrong

He gains attack with them but it's not much.
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm interested to see how Void is.
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    Can you post a video @DaMunk?
    I will later but don't even want to look at him right now..lol
  • Only hope we have is for squirrel girl to be op and save us from **** champs lol
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Vinh225 wrote: »
    I expected it. Last year (2017), as an anniversary gift, they blessed us with a disappointing Howard the Duck because it was the first champion of that year.
    Now it's 2018 and Sentry is pretty ****. I guess that means Kabam is gonna pull the same thing off again with 2018 anniversary with Sentry being the first champ of 2018.

Hopefully, Void will be a lot better.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Oh no another **** science champ...? Why am I not surprised by the greediness of this company?

That's what I don't understand. Their goal was supposed to be buff ALL CHAMPS to be at least demi-god tier. That way the game WOULD ACTUALLY BE FUN TO PLAY! But nah, let's release another trash champion.

Smfh
    linux wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »
    He's another carnage. 5* r3 hits like a girl with 5 warp charges. Absolutely horrible.

If he hits like a girl that'd hurt. At least the girls I know ... know where to hit to make it hurt.

But Sentry certainly sounds like a disappointment. The idea that we were going to use recoil and then heal back with a 10% heal for a warp charge + l3 ... it gave me a laugh. (A sad laugh, as I'd like a good science champ.)

I just knew he was going to be the science champ we all wanted. Nope.
    Video is uploading to YouTube now.
  • BbgBbg Posts: 17

I got him to. 3/45 took him against winter solder RoL and about 300 hits and still was only about half health taken. Done told everyone in my ally don’t waste there time. He’s no good
    Bbg wrote: »

I got him to. 3/45 took him against winter solder RoL and about 300 hits and still was only about half health taken. Done told everyone in my ally don’t waste there time. He’s no good

Yeah. Told my alliance the same thing. At least with Carnage we got prestige out of the deal
    That was me..lol
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Triple H says...

3108296f.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

Sorry that he sucks. No one should immediately go for any features until they're fully vetted by the community. We can't tell by the monthly quest bosses either. They're beefed up and it's impossible to tell until reviewers get their hands on them.
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Posts: 110
    Move over Luke Cage. Sentry is taking over the "pillow hands" throne.
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Well, this made holding for next month's champ dump much easier...unfortunately. I so wanted him to be worthwhile.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    @DaMunk I don't know if it was your video I just watched on YouTube, but Sentry was over 600 hits against WS, and WS still had about a 1/4 bar of health. That is horrible.

600 hits? Still not down?

Oh, my gosh. That's...wow. Oh, my gosh

I really hope something is wrong with his charges. With 5 charges he hits about like a normal 5*. He's really bad without them. It's almost like they need to move a decimal point somewhere.
  • Mikif10Mikif10 Posts: 13
    @miike
    How can you in kabam make such a **** character when in the comics he’s one of the strongest exist
    It’s just doesn’t make any sense !!!
    Thank you for wasting 15k of my shards !
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Yope, don't understand Miike when he said in the spotlight that properly used he was very powerful... more than skeptical, seems like an outright lie

It would make sense if you understand the fact that Miike doesn't really play the game.

He probably thinks that Winter Soldier is god tier.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    What is sad is if void is amazing and moreso with sentry on the team. If we have to have this carbage 2.0 on the team with void it will be very depressing.
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Right, I officially own a 4* Sentry. And it's really scary...

He makes Luke Cage seem like a god-tier champ. ugh
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Reality warp doesn’t equal more base attack.

Each stack means a specific attack gets a boost. But from what I’ve seen the chances of the boost (“state”) activating is only 30% and even so you may not be able to activate the boosted attack during the short window (for example a sp2 takes a while to build to).

It’s a horrible design in my opinion. When the planets align you get a single large attack. I’d rather have storm where if she crits her special always hits hard. Or Gambit even...at least you can control his boosted special even though it’s annoying to build and no one using him that way, it isn’t left to chance.