Mutants only challenge

VolxRenVolxRen Member Posts: 67
Hey everyone! I am trying to complete whole act 6 with only Mutants. Magneto got lucky and will become 6*R5, soon. Please, give me your ideas on who else is the most useful to take on this Mutants only challenge.

Comments

• VolxRenVolxRen Member Posts: 67
    ahmynuts said:

I cant imagine trying Cap with only mutants

I know there will be a lot of pain nodes. But what a challange if not an opportunity to practice some skills :smiley:
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    Good luck with some of the bosses. Have you done 6.2 sinister yet? 6.3 Cap? 6.1 Sentinel? Not many mutants can counter those and if this is all you have, you’re not getting far
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,545 ★★★★★
    The unowned AA and apoc define me your pain
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,819 ★★★★★
    Is there a mutant who can counter mr sinsiter?
    Also get yourself a kitty pryde she saves you a lot of headache
    I am on Mr. Sinister now and actually working on raising Havoc and Sunspot for that. In any case, I don't have actual counters for him, so it is time be creative. Thanks a lot for all the messages!
    VolxRen said:

I am on Mr. Sinister now and actually working on raising Havoc and Sunspot for that. In any case, I don't have actual counters for him, so it is time be creative. Thanks a lot for all the messages!

Long fight however without a fury buff
  • Karatemike415Karatemike415 Member, Administrator, Moderator, Content Creators Posts: 724 Content Creator
    Fun fact: Kitty Pryde can solo all 24 👀

Back when I did that she was Rank 4 & I used non-mutant synergies, though...
    Good luck!

Good luck!

Kitty still > Onslaught confirmed?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,819 ★★★★★
    @Karatemike415 how she was able to fight medusa boss. She don't have bleed in base abilities or synergies

@Karatemike415 how she was able to fight medusa boss. She don't have bleed in base abilities or synergies

I just realized this

@Karatemike415 do you have a video of this fight
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★
    VolxRen said:

Let us know how he is with his buff.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I just realized this

@Karatemike415 do you have a video of this fight
    Yeah he does
  • Karatemike415Karatemike415 Member, Administrator, Moderator, Content Creators Posts: 724 Content Creator

18:55 🙂

Had to get a bit creative with that fight hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZCurUQigAo&ab_channel=Karatemike415
    EdisonLaw said:

VolxRen said:

Long fight however without a fury buff
    Actually I am already on 6.3.1 and I solved Mr. Sinister with Toad. It was a long fight for sure but a bit of regen plus dex on SP1 helped to hold longer.

VolxRen said:

Let us know how he is with his buff.
    I am happy that I am done with hime before buff :smiley:

18:55 🙂

Had to get a bit creative with that fight hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZCurUQigAo&ab_channel=Karatemike415
    Simply wow!! But this is how Sinister felt slowly but in the end surely despite not having exact counter to him.
    EdisonLaw said:

Good luck!

Kitty still > Onslaught confirmed?
    I was actually lucky and Onslaught joined my roster to fight Act 6.
    edited May 21
    Just wanted to let you know that mission is over. I am Thronebreaker now.

My team was:

Prof. X, Magneto (Red), Onslaught, Sunspot and Bishop.

Plus swap option:

Mr. Sinister (his buff got me through most pre-boss fights in 6.3 :smiley: )
    Toad (all poison nodes)
    Gambit
    Wolverine

Will be honest had to use non-mutant synergy with Phoenix. Ability not to die during SP3 of Cap IW was super useful.

Here is some end fun :smiley: