Deathless Guilly Sp1

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,988 ★★★★★
She’s actually quite lethal and I enjoy her… but are we really gonna let that sp1 live as just a basic hit?? It’s 2024, lol. At least make it a guaranteed crit 🤪. It’s not a huge deal but it was a clear miss when she was released… there was an opportunity to address it… but nah let’s just double down on it being useless.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 5,616 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

She’s actually quite lethal and I enjoy her… but are we really gonna let that sp1 live as just a basic hit?? It’s 2024, lol. At least make it a guaranteed crit 🤪. It’s not a huge deal but it was a clear miss when she was released… there was an opportunity to address it… but nah let’s just double down on it being useless.

Because og guilly basic kit is simple of it just inflicts dot they are keeping basically deathless guilly simple meaning it doesnt need effects as it never did anything anyway until it went to pain link from buff for og guilly it aint changing so best get use to a simple thing
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    No one complains about the fact that Ægons special on does nothing
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 138
    Wong_99 said:

No one complains about the fact that Ægons special on does nothing

What year was aegon released?
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
    Honestly a little buff to the sig would have been appreciated, like change it from 10% to atleast 15 or 20%
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,312 Guardian
    I'll just tell y'all that kabam adding utility to her sp1 would mean they'd probably lower her DoT damage to compensate. She is already an extremely powerful champion and they're happy with her design and how she has landed.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,988 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I'll just tell y'all that kabam adding utility to her sp1 would mean they'd probably lower her DoT damage to compensate. She is already an extremely powerful champion and they're happy with her design and how she has landed.

That’s why just making it a guaranteed crit woulda been a small tweak that is in the spirit of the kit as it would stick a single debuff with 100% certainty. It’s such a small tweak that would make bad RNG matches/high crit resist defenders just a little less painful
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

A lot of champs have useless specials. Guilly is a perfect Nick Fury counter which already makes her viable in bg. She’s like Dani Moonster but with more than one matchup.