Options

Battlegrounds: Onslaught meets Captain Marvel πŸ˜‚

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,529 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Azure said:

I usually ban r3 onslaught, but CGR works like a charm imo. Give it a try πŸ˜‰ ( just make sure you don't get hot after the first parry. Because he won't get parried in first couple of parries lol)

Lol I don't use CGR. Sure he's great, but I like using CMM πŸ™‚
  • Options
    Lmaoooooo Y'all...relax....I play for fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ BG's is not a competition for me. I'm not suggesting y'all use her. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Options

I hate to be that guy but Havok can do it in 25 seconds or less.

Yeah I know about Havok, but I'm not using him. I'm just having fun here lol
  • Options
    Why are y'all so serious about this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Next y'all are gonna be stressing if you can't finish a fight in 10 seconds with 110% health left πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,499 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Weird flex
  • Options
    Zuro said:

You stopped banning Onslaught because....you could win against him with 8% health remaining?

Yup. πŸ˜‚

Yall having a mid-off lmao
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    edited May 7
    BeastDad said:

Weird flex

πŸ˜‚ Nah just having fun going against Onslaught
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 113 β˜…
    Nah these reply’s are ruthlessπŸ’€
  • Options
    Birbman said:

Nah these reply’s are ruthlessπŸ’€

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but it's not that serious to me πŸ˜‚ Does everybody forget to just play for fun
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 591 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Onslaught meets Hulking and KO him in 50 secs, so...

If you're taking 50 seconds with hulkling you're doing it wrong.
    Yeah bro! really wrong, let me ask to the game to make a better AI in BG that throw specials, let you intercept and not wasting time being in the corner, thanks!
  • Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 111 β˜…
    To those of yall doubting the validity of this counter:

She’s also great for Iceman, Bishop, Killmonger, Terrax, and more :)
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,856 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Onslaught meets Hulking and KO him in 50 secs, so...

If you're taking 50 seconds with hulkling you're doing it wrong.
    Yeah bro! really wrong, let me ask to the game to make a better AI in BG that throw specials, let you intercept and not wasting time being in the corner, thanks!
    I'm just busting your balls, my dude. I know the AI can be ridiculous at times, and honestly 45-50 seconds is about the normal anyways.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,741 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have never seen anyone get dragged this hard over a BGs post I'm deceased πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 113 β˜…

I have never seen anyone get dragged this hard over a BGs post I'm deceased πŸ˜‚

OngπŸ˜‚
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 294 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Baha yall are saying it's trash but @Terminatrix took down 2 r3 onslaughts which is 45k guaranteed and with this meta can easily win the round
  • Options

Baha yall are saying it's trash but @Terminatrix took down 2 r3 onslaughts which is 45k guaranteed and with this meta can easily win the round

With 8% left? Yeah, I'm sure that would be enough to win lmao
  • Options

Yeah, the matchup just isn't that viable. Can't ever get the health or time needed to win.

• Options
    edited May 7

Yeah, the matchup just isn't that viable. Can't ever get the health or time needed to win.

I'm not debating the matchup itself, I'm debating the fact he's flexing 8% fights lmao also you're in Vibranium, noob meta so idk what you're trying to flex here either.
  • Options

I'm not debating the matchup itself, I'm debating the fact he's flexing 8% fights lmao also you're in Vibranium, noob meta so idk what you're trying to flex here either.
    The dude literally just posted about a fun interaction he found; he’s not flexing anything and I’m trying to support it cuz I love CMM too. You’re the only one trying to β€œflex” anything.

What BGs addiction does to a man :(
  • Options

To those of yall doubting the validity of this counter:

She’s also great for Iceman, Bishop, Killmonger, Terrax, and more :)

Thanks yo!! She's a great counter to him because of her utility! I just didn't as good of a job as showing it like you did! πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ I was trying to show that she can knock him out.
    She's fun to use against him and I'm still thinking of ways to use her better against him. I think I've come up with one lol.

And yes!! I love using her against energy champs and Techies. She gives them hell πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    edited May 8

The dude literally just posted about a fun interaction he found; he’s not flexing anything and I’m trying to support it cuz I love CMM too. You’re the only one trying to β€œflex” anything.

What BGs addiction does to a man :(
    I'm the only one? You don't see two full pages of other people dragging op? Cause I do lmao.

I actually only play 3 matches a day for the objectives, I just don't suck so that's more than enough to get into GC.
  • Options

It was a win though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So why are you even talking?

I can show proof that this was a win, and you'll still doubt I won because you're just that type of "person" πŸ˜‚
    You won cause your opponent was garbage not because the fight went well, huge difference lmao.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 560 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    tnair2015 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Yea..imma just stick to banning a R3 when I see one. I let them have R2 and lower as then I can use mine and we hopefully both draw him. Essentially hes an auto win if you pull him unless someone is actually running Havok.

Yeah, I always let them keep their Onslought and πŸ™πŸΌ i get this guy ⬇️

I have a r5 ascended Havok and I hardly get to use him, he gets banned a lot cause of opponent having Onslaughts
    Ok, i don’t have that problem with a max rank Onslought, Bullseye, Maestro, Korg, Bishop and Photon in my deck. 3 of them always gets banned.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,913 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    People are forgetting the point of this post. It's about Cap marvel being a good counter to Onslaught, and that's true. Neuroshocks ramp her up quick and indestructible reduce chip damage. Op suck dexing his specials, like me, and that's why he lost health haha.
  • Options
    edited May 9

People are forgetting the point of this post. It's about Cap marvel being a good counter to Onslaught, and that's true. Neuroshocks ramp her up quick and indestructible reduce chip damage. Op suck dexing his specials, like me, and that's why he lost health haha.

Thank you! *Salute*

"People" in here are so quick to speak and slow to think, and are ready to sh*t on anything that doesn't align with their thinking. It's really pathetic lol. Some treat BGs/this game as if it's a bootcamp or something πŸ˜‚ Dismissing the fact that others can play for fun, or simply have fun discovering new things that work for them. They act as if this game is their life when at the end of the day, it's all digital! πŸ˜‚

And yes my dexing turf monsters (special attacks from under the feet) is hot garbage πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    I'm going to start redirecting their energy to this post, where another player forces them to confront their doubts and face their biggest "omg-they-used-a-champ-thats-not-in-our-consensus! A-champ-we-don't-agree-with...How-dare-them!" MCOC fear πŸ˜‚

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367007/battlegrounds-onslaught-meets-cmm-pt-2-thank-you-neodazaras#latest