**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Game crashes after every fight

Comments

• Options
    MaycolmbfMaycolmbf Posts: 1
    edited May 8
    It’s a joke. I finish a fight of almost ten minutes and when come back to the map, the oponnent continue there.

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,209 Guardian
    @FrostTemp
    FrostTemp said:

So I’ve been having this strange error code come up every single time I fight. Im talking EVERY SINGLE FIGHT. In incursions, arena, campaign, AQ-AW and more. Whenever I die to a boss or champ it kicks me out. Whenever I beat the champ I get kicked out. It started only about a week ago and figured Kabam would fix it and it may be an on-going error for people. The error code is MS_ID_UI_OK

My in game name is FrostTemp
    Device is an IPhone 8 running on 16.7.7

See this existing thread, same as everyone else.
  • Options
    Maycolmbf said:

It’s a joke. I finish a fight of almost ten minutes and when come back to the map, the opponent continue there.

Hmm, mine's giving the Error now too (forcible requirement to update happened earlier this evening).
    But even though it gives that error and have to restart game after each fight, the fights themselves (for me) actually succeed, and let me advance (1 fight at a time) along the quest that I was still in from earlier.

So I was able to get the last few fights in for a Solo “Fights” event I was still just short of. So I was able to finish that quest off.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 118
    Im going to lose the 10 runestones from BG as well as the titan shards due to this bug
  • Options
    MrVJulienMrVJulien Posts: 1
    iPad 6th generation
    iPadOS 15.5
    When will it be solved … ?
    Will we have a compensation … ?
  • Options
    harold585harold585 Posts: 1
    Me arroja un error y se cierra el juego después de cada pelea en cualquier modo de juego. Mi dispositivo es un iPhone SE generación 1, IOS 15.8.2

• Options
    sebpcasebpca Posts: 2
    Same here:
    iPhone 8 iOS 16.7.7
  • Options
    Phuti_1Phuti_1 Posts: 7
    Ipad 5th gen model name
    16.7.7 ipados version
  • Options
    Phuti_1Phuti_1 Posts: 7

• Options
    Solitario28Solitario28 Posts: 1
    Me too on iPhone 8 and in iPad mini 4
    iPhone in iOS 16.7.7
    iPad in iOS 15.8.2
  • Options
    Gilsk8Gilsk8 Posts: 1

Is anyone else having the issue of the game crashing at the end of every fight after the new update? I keep getting the error message and game crashes in every aspect of the game BG’s,Prastice,Quests etc @kabammiike

Aqui está assim também faz uma luta e cai o jogo
  • Options
    Same issue with me
    Ipad 6th Gen
    iOS 16.1.1
  • Options
    ГердаГерда Posts: 1
    тоже самое планшет на ios 16. надеюсь до ПБ исправят
  • Options
    SuperAlex102SuperAlex102 Posts: 6
    iPad 6th gen
    iOS 17.4.1
    Crashes after any fight in any game mode
  • Options
    Dan0503Dan0503 Posts: 1
    edited May 8
    I also encountered an error after the fight and 3 special. iPhone 7. iOS version 15.8.
  • Options
    C4LH3LH4C4LH3LH4 Posts: 89
    @kabamja
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The game team is aware of this issue causing crashing. Currently it is only impacting some iOS devices.

The team is working on a fix that will be released in a hot fix ASAP (likely tomorrow).

Thank you for your patience!

Is it possible to extend Battlegrounds Season 17 for a couple more days?
    I intended to get the next milestone and rank higher, but with this bug it is impossible to play
  • Options
    Plo30Plo30 Posts: 1
    lol it happened in the middle of a fight for me. first ever TB EQ i won’t be able to 100%. awesome

• Options
    Hello.
    Happend to me as well on IOS 15.7.9 iPhone 6s.
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Best regards.
  • Options
    Kratos29_1Kratos29_1 Posts: 17

Please fix this ASAP
  • Options
    Angel08Angel08 Posts: 1
    iPhone 7
  • Options
    Oshegu26Oshegu26 Posts: 1

Cuando carga estoy sin problemas, puedo jugar arena de 4*, pero se pone actualizando en gesta, acto 8 y arena de destacado, no se ve ninguna parte de carga en la actualización y de ahí no pasa la pantalla, reinicio y intento pelear de nuevo y lo mismo, menos mal no me a quitado la mitad de vida en gesta que ni no mis personajes ya estarían K.O ayuda por favor
  • Options
    edited May 8
    ( @MightyH , moved into here, so you can see the timing of HotFix when it comes)
    MightyH said:

After every single fight I do the game force closes & I’m not able to finish any content I have left to do before May event starts , it also crashes when doing apothecary so it’s not just happening in EQ
    I heard there was issues with this update even before it went live & was maybe going to be delayed if that’s the case it doesn’t make any sense to why we are forced to update with known issues
    Someone else also said there suppose to be a hot fix yesterday but nothing as of yet & time is running out
    I do run a old device but I know people using the latest models & its affecting them also
    Any news on this matter

• Options
    nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 106
    Same error pops up after any sp3
  • Options
    MaceWindu93MaceWindu93 Posts: 1
    6th gen iPad
    IOS 17.4.1

Happens after one fight every time.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Keonex said:

on an Ipad and can confirm same issue, game drops after completing a fight

its either completing or losing a fight. It also happens whenever i throw an SP3.
    Its really annoying especially since omega days is coming out in 4 hours.
  • Options

Does anyone know when this will be fixed on iso ?
  • Options
    Malice25Malice25 Posts: 12

Does anyone know when this will be fixed on iso ?

@Kratos29_1 We are all madly refreshing this page to see if the hotfix is out yet LOL
  • Options
    Can’t wait malice25 nightmare it’s so annoying
  • Options
    Will100Will100 Posts: 4
    iPad Air 2 os 15.8.2 same problem game crashes after every fight or sp3
  • Options
    C4LH3LH4C4LH3LH4 Posts: 89
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Any news on this issue?
    There are only 3 hours left for Battleground's season 17.
    I really want to get the next milestone trophy and rewards