**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

hail to the king crystal/ no premium hero crystal after new kabam account

mrluckycharmsmrluckycharms Posts: 6
edited May 8 in Bugs and Known Issues
So.. after proven many of my shards are unused because there isn't a crystal to spend them on. Can this be fixed for new proven players? Also i made a new kabam account for my new account and theres no crystal.

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    No idea what you mean, but those crystals will be your bread and butter for ISO in the future.
  • Options
    Ph crystal is premium hero crystal
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    edited May 8

Ph crystal is premium hero crystal

Yes, or alternately abbreviated PC (Premium Crystal).
    But also, what ?

So you have PC (PH) shards (are they under the Crystal - Shards tab ?) that you can’t just click on and form in increments of 2000 each, and then open within that “Shards” tab ?

That you used to be able to do from there, before you were Proven ? But now you’re Proven, and the “Shards” tab no longer contains your PC shards ?

Instead, I’m gonna maybe think you have opened some “Fully Formed/Earned” PC's that are directly on the 1st Crystals tab (not Crystals - Shards).
    And that is where you were expecting to see fractional Shards at as well ?

-or- visa versa ?

You’ve always earned just Shards before, so only ever opened Shard-formed PC's from “Crystal - Shards” tab.
    And then you earned yourself a fully formed (wholly complete) PC from somewhere, and don’t see it under “Shards” tab ?
    That is because fully formed versions of them (yes, they are a different version of crystal than ones you make with 2000 Shards) are under the 1st “Crystals” tab. (potential contents are same, but earn different points for Summoner Advancement, etc)

• Options
    edited May 8
    Im talking about shards for the hail to the king crystals lol.. sorry for not mentioning that..
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    You have two questions.
    2/ What do you mean by new account and there is no crystals?

No Hail to the King crystals?
    You already know must reach Proven progression level correct?
  • Options
    Yes i know that but the crystals aren’t showing up so i cant use my shards. and i made a new kabam account to save my progress.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★

Yes i know that but the crystals aren’t showing up so i cant use my shards. and i made a new kabam account to save my progress.

Oh.. they are in the special crystal tab...did you check there?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    Oh, yes check “Special”

And the “Hail to the King” shards are generic in nature, not conditional on your progression.

However (??), the Crystal that you can form with them and open might itself be conditional on your Progression.
    Ie, Cav version being 3* to 6* potential Champs. Don’t know if there are lower versions that maybe only go up to a 5*, or higher versions with higher chance at 6* ??
    But even if you had formed some (but not opened), and then advanced higher, any ones already formed would still be in your Crystals-Special as already formed, waiting to be opened.

So what aren’t you seeing ?

And the 2* version is something completely different. Not used by those Shards, you buy those crystals separately if you’re looking for missing 2* champs in your collection.

• Options
    Sorry for the late reply.. this is what i see:
  • Options

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Can level 19 access to the side quest crystal?
  • Options
    lexselexse Posts: 22

Can level 19 access to the side quest crystal?

Having the same problem on my level 31 act 5 account
  • Options
    DoubleTapDoubleTap Posts: 5
    Seems the issue is the same for me, just started new account, level 32 and just got proven title, have earned hail to the king crystals but there’s nothing under my special tab. Was hoping it will appear after completing conqueror, maybe just made the account too late?