**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

HOLY GOD

Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 80

First paragon omega crystal and got this banger of a pull

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★
    Congrats, is this your first 7*?
  • Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 47
    Let go!!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,662 ★★★★
    That's an awesome pull!
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 118 ★★

who is disagreeing to your post?!?!?

@Dr_doom1 shes a beast, hope you enjoy her. and God willing pull a dupe of her soon. o)

I see disagrees as salty tears
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 733 ★★★

who is disagreeing to your post?!?!?

@Dr_doom1 shes a beast, hope you enjoy her. and God willing pull a dupe of her soon. o)

If I had to guess, the dislikes are most likely people expressing their jealousy. I'm jealous too, but not that petty. Congrats OP
  • Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 53
    Banger of a pull, ngl i AM JEALOUS. Also, @SlayerOfGods, your content got me back into the game after like 5 years. Joined fresh last september and am TB now. Thanks man, appreciate your content, ,made me want to play mcoc again after 2018.
  • Options

@SlayerOfGods, your content got me back into the game after like 5 years. Joined fresh last september and am TB now. Thanks man, appreciate your content, ,made me want to play mcoc again after 2018.

🤝
  • Options
    StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 42
    Holy God indeed
  • Options
    Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 80

@SlayerOfGods, your content got me back into the game after like 5 years. Joined fresh last september and am TB now. Thanks man, appreciate your content, ,made me want to play mcoc again after 2018.

🤝
    No way slayer of gods? U are the reason my cgr is r5 ascended
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

First paragon omega crystal and got this banger of a pull

Nice!!!
    I got her from my 4th 7* crystal. I remember covering the screen because I thought I was going to get **** but then silk popped up and I was like lets freaking goooooo.
    She was my first r2 7* and I enjoy using her in act 8 and I hope you do as well.
    P.S Put the ant man relic on her and she is a lot more useful in 8.3 and 8.4
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★
    edited May 9
    Why are some disagreeing with the pull? Jealousy?
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,582 ★★★
    Congrats!
    EdisonLaw said:

Why are some disagreeing with the pull? Jealousy?

Marvel Contest of Disagrees 🤦🏻‍♂️