**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Can rank up THREE 7*s but don't like any of my options...

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
Hey guys, looking for some guidance.

My 7*s aren't really what you'd call exciting/interesting/good. I keep waiting for those epic pulls and just not getting them. So I have a rather large 7* graveyard and I need your help sorting out the wheat from the chaff.

In addition to having enough Cats for a Tech and a Mystic rank up, I also have a generic, so I can rank up anyone really. Who do you reccomend? Working my way through Act 8, dipping my toes in Battlegrounds every now and then but not my main emphasis right now.

And here are my current rank 2's and 3 for reference:

I can't keep *waiting* for a Titania or Hulk or Shuri or Juggernaut or Domino or Silk or Photon and never ranking up who I actually have, so I need help figuring out who the best options are.

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Og Iron man for tech
    Dragon Man For Mystic I guess
    Angela or Hyperion for generic
  • Options
    Thokk150Thokk150 Posts: 72

Fr tho if we are going by good champs you have omega red or hyperion, emma frost may not seem like a beyond god tier but watch swedeah's latest videos and see for yourself what a beast she is, cheeilth is a god tier champ on defense and offense, iron man is a god tier champ and also joe and overseer are quite decent to just name a few. Overall good roster, congratz
  • Options
    I just got Iron Man yesterday, was considering him but wasn't sure between him or Howard the Duck.

Omega Red seems pointless without the dupe and stones right now.

Chee'ilth and Dragon Man are high on my list.

Not sure about Angela or Hyperion since they're not duped and I have high sig 6*s that seem to suit me just fine for now.
  • Options
    Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Posts: 57
    Duck
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★

I just got Iron Man yesterday, was considering him but wasn't sure between him or Howard the Duck.

Not sure about Angela or Hyperion since they're not duped and I have high sig 6*s that seem to suit me just fine for now.

WRT to Angela - she doesn’t need the dup for her damage, only for her utility. So, depending on what you need her for she might be a good call even unduped.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    Personally, I have Chee’ilth and Emma at r2. Very happy with both of them.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    I second Emma to rank 2. She is great and her sp2 damage with 10 prowess when crit is insane. Since you want to dip you toes into BG, she will come in handy. Heavy 3 times to get over a bar of power and from there you will get to a sp2 before the defender can get to a sp1. Build some prowess and let it rip.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    I took chee'ilth to r3 this morning.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★

I took chee'ilth to r3 this morning.

I don't have Chee'ilth as a 7 star but she looks like a fun character to play.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 836 ★★★
    My next two r3s are void and angela. I've got titania at r2 and she's perfectly fine right there. 😅
  • Options
    Stone3xStone3x Posts: 28
    Definitely rank howard the goat, one off the best tech 7*s you can get, insane damage very quickly, fun stun lock off sp3,best counter to path 3 in war/general questing, i used him alot in act 8, plus demolishes tech EQ, and the best red skull counter to
    2nd option would be overseer, is slighty better with the dupe but still puts out massive damage on the sp2-sp1 rotation, plus is annoying on defence still
    3rd id choose between elsa, chee,emma or lady death,
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,434 ★★★★★

WRT to Angela - she doesn’t need the dup for her damage, only for her utility. So, depending on what you need her for she might be a good call even unduped.
    I'm taking Angela unduped as my next r3 champ. I vote for her for you as well.
  • Options
    Now that I’ve pulled a Warlock…. Is he my number one tech choice? Or might it still be Howard the Duck or Iron Man…

• Options

Now that I’ve pulled a Warlock…. Is he my number one tech choice? Or might it still be Howard the Duck or Iron Man…

Yes, I would (and did) rank Warlock ahead of Howard the God and unduped iron man.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Warlock for sure.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 198 ★★
    It’s not a race! Be patient and wait
  • Options
    Hilldar said:

Warlock is easily top 2-3 tech in the 7* pool. I wouldn’t wait.
  • Options
    Hilldar said:

Wait… for what? A “better” tech? I could be waiting half a year for one.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 535 ★★★
    You at some point want Valiant, so lile me you want at least one good r3 candidate from each class. Dont overthink, go warlock.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Fixit is really good as a 7*
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Iron Man. One of the best Tech champions in the game.
  • Options
    Stone3xStone3x Posts: 28

Rank up howard the goat, easily one off

the best tech 7* you can get, incredibly high damage very quickly, heal blocks, guaranteed non removable stun on sp3, armour breaks on heavy×5, best red skull counter and decimates path 3 in Aw/very quick attacker/half decent defender in BGs, plus i used him consistently in act 8.4 and all the time in tech EQ
  • Options
    What_A_MessWhat_A_Mess Posts: 38
    Chavez, warlock
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 945 ★★★
    Definitely Warlock and maybe Dragonman for now and save your generic till later. You can instantly rank the next god tier pull right away or if you get a rank 3 class gem and you don’t have a rank 2 of that class yet.
    I got mystic rank 3 gem and decided to rank 3 Maw from rank one straight to rank 3 to be Valiant by using the generic rank 2 gem.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    OG Ironman for sure needs to be a priority, as does Chavez and Warlock.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Welcome to my club.
    I can rank 3 rank 3 7* , but I don't like my options.
    I already have 2, so there's no rush for valiant.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

OG Ironman for sure needs to be a priority, as does Chavez and Warlock.

@BeastDad I’m also an OG Ironman fan, but would you rank him unawakened?
  • Options
    Mad_LadMad_Lad Posts: 12
    Warlock