Is 5k units worth deathless gully

Dominic728Dominic728 Member Posts: 17
Im one piece off deathless gully, i can buy it for 5k units but she’ll be unduped, is it worth getting? or do you think they’ll release more pieces of her in future?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    I would plan on 0 pieces in the future. If 7* Thanos sounds worthwhile to you, then you need 7* deathless guillotine
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,764 ★★★★★
    U would need her for thanos so yes u would need ro buy that piece if they will return no info around that yet on if it will happen
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Do you have deathles King Groot already. You can't get deathless Thanos without all 5 deathless champs. If it's 5k only for her and you can't get deathless King Groot than it's proablely not worth it unless you really like her.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    I had used 5k units for the necro piece as i neved did necro but Valiant, i can't miss out on that. For KG and Vision it's not worth it, BG, AW Showcase and Gauntlet are pretty basic challenges.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    They won’t release more pieces in the future. Deathless pieces are solely trophy champs. If you love collecting champs and the idea of a rare unique champ excites you then get it. If not, having the champs has no real benefit.
  • Dominic728Dominic728 Member Posts: 17
    yea i have deathless king groot so ill probably buy it so i can get deathless thanos
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    No harm in waiting OP, I would get the other two Deathless champions first and then buy the Guillotine piece last
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,236 ★★★★
    I'm a piece off Groot and that will be 5k eventually. I'll try and get vision for now and see how close I get. Thing is until I know what thanos is like I won't buy anything. If he is a trophy champ then I'll ignore, if he is special then I'll pay the units for the missing pieces.
  • Dominic728Dominic728 Member Posts: 17
    thanks for help everyone
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    Waiting for scarlet witch version?? Hopeful!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    edited May 11
    Actually are the pieces actually permanent? If so, I wouldn’t spend units on them.

Remember, you can simply collect all 6 star pieces and when you get 6 star champ, R5 and ascend them and the game will give you the 7 star variant. It's another way of getting them.

U need the 7s to get the 7 dup and u need the 7s to get the 7 thanos if u get the 6 u only get 6 thanos if he is a 6 which id believe he would be ranking up the 6s will not get u the 7s
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Can’t remember if on forums or reddit but someone had this happen with a deathless King Groot
  • Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Member Posts: 47

It’s a well known fact that if you ascend and r5 a deathless champ, Kabam send you an email congratulating you and awarding you the 7 star variant. I’m sure @Kabam Miike and Jax could confirm

Ah yes, I'm sure Kabam spends precious man-hours writing personalized congratulation emails for thousands of players to commemorate a very basic element of the game being performing rank ups.

It’s a well known fact that if you ascend and r5 a deathless champ, Kabam send you an email congratulating you and awarding you the 7 star variant. I’m sure @Kabam Miike and Jax could confirm

Ah yes, I'm sure Kabam spends precious man-hours writing personalized congratulation emails for thousands of players to commemorate a very basic element of the game being performing rank ups.
    Of course it wouldn’t be personalised, not once did I mention that, I’ll have to find the screenshot someone put up either on this forum or reddit.
    In game mail I mean
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    If it's a well known fact, more than just “Top” would know about it.

If for some reason, this very fuzzy screen edit turns out to be true, then Kabam can restore the comments here. But unless that is the case, don’t spread false rumors.
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 163

Oh some random redditor posted that on April Fools Day. He got you.
    Post looks very authentic
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    edited May 12
    Bendy said:

Ashacekar said:

I had used 5k units for the necro piece as i neved did necro but Valiant, i can't miss out on that. For KG and Vision it's not worth it, BG, AW Showcase and Gauntlet are pretty basic challenges.

Why did u spend 5k on a piece thats permanent
    Even if it's permanent, my chances of doing that is 0% before Thanos event or even my lifetime, i haven't even done ROL and Abyss.
    Plus my 5k unit was a good collection between spring cleaning and Omega days.
    And more point is Necro would cost me equivalent units anyways.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

• FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 142 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

Bendy said:

Ashacekar said:

Even if it's permanent, my chances of doing that is 0% before Thanos event or even my lifetime, i haven't even done ROL and Abyss.
    I wasn’t even parangon when necro launched, so I thought the same
    I did my first necro run like 2 months after it’s release
    Ashacekar said:

Bendy said:

Ashacekar said:

Tbh it be cheaper as its quite more doable than abyss cheaply