**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Evade broken again [Under Investigation]

DockingfanDockingfan Posts: 14
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
AI can evade and attack in one motion again. This was an acknowledged bug and was fixed months ago, but recently came back. It's very obvious when fighting the Ultron classic boss I'm 5.4.6.

This needs to be fixed, it makes the LoL unfairly difficult again, makes champs like spiderman and nightcrawler unfair in AW, and really sucks when fighting that ultron classic.

Please acknowledge and put the fix back in.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    This is a legitimate bug. Please look at this example https://youtu.be/dm0CK2Etm_c
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Not really a problem for them right now as it is only affecting us so we will have to wait a while I am afraid.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Back To the top
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Still waiting for a mod to comment
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I am so sorry to hear you are having a problem with the game! I am also a player, so I know how frustrating it can be when the game does not perform properly. Could you please provide more information, such as model of phone, operating system, mother's maiden name, last 4 digits of your social security #, and what you had for breakfast? I will pass this along to our development team so they can investigate. Please note, you will receive no further information regarding any fixes done to resolve your issue. Please reply back if you have further questions, and I will try my best to continue being unhelpful.

Sincerely,
    Raj at Kabam Customer Support
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue with evade.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    While this specific behavior is probably unintended, I'm willing to bet everything that it's caused by the numerous, constant, and ongoing changes (nerfs) to the evade mechanic.

Kabam is ruining evade for us. The following behaviors of our champs are being changed to our detriment:

evading then evading
    blocking then evading
    punching then evading
    evading then countering with an attack

Every one the above actions have been slowed down (increased the timings per action) so that it's easier to get hit by specials and heavy attacks. The easiest stuff are hitting us now and the AI have quicker actions too.

Case in point. Look how slow Hyperion is moving. I instantly evade the split second he uses his heavy and yet for some reason it's too slow, AND the AI immeidately goes into a special. No way in hell was I late. I was right on time and still got hit. This is all intentional by Kabam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFhaD5M1yaI
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Broken "again" implies it was fixed & it never was.

Although it sucks to see this problem getting worse, I'm happy that many people are posting about it. Maybe it will get the attention it has deserved for so long.
  • Options
    RobjobcbkRobjobcbk Posts: 32
    5.4.6 Classic ultron is a fight that was designed really well but his auto evade (not even a full distance evade) right into an attack completely ruins the fight. I don’t have video because I don’t plan to rerun 5.4.6 for some time as I just burned through 5.3 exploration.
  • Options
    Yup. It’s back. And there’s more: Miles can now evade after the first hit of a special. For example, Black panther lands the first hit of his L1 and then Miles evades the next two leaving BP open for a punch to the face.
  • Options
    angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    I don't see an issue with the stark-enhanced video, he evaded the sp1 that evade those not imply it will evade the following hits that landed. Look at it again def not issue you got unlucky. As for the hyperion video just looks like sp1 was thrown by AI I do that type of intercept all the time surprise AI will do the same, I mean has not happen to me yet.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    After seeing the game status since the 12.0;
    The issues started With parry and it still persists
    But now they are heaps of other bugs like dex , blocking , lags etc .
    I honestly think these will not go away but will stay permanent with other additional bugs that will arise in future .
    Really sad to see when game crashes are now common .
    Unless they want to upgrade their servers or whatever is broken, these issues will not go away
    It’s highly unlikely they will spend money to upgrade.
  • Options
    Just faced an Ultron classic in AW, this bug is costing me a lot. This needs to be addressed and fixed IMMEDIATELY.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. This is being looked into, and we'll update everyone once we get close to a fix. Thanks for bearing with us on this one.
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    It drastically depletes all saved resources every time AQ and AW is up.
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. This is being looked into, and we'll update everyone once we get close to a fix. Thanks for bearing with us on this one.

Thank you!

• Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Maybe this time we'll get compensation for it.....lol
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Hey all. This is being looked into, and we'll update everyone once we get close to a fix. Thanks for bearing with us on this one until year 2024.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Wow , this is something legit ,but one thing I appreciate if they have managed to make this AI super strong that it will counter our attack very easily, the moment we take step , AI knows what move we are going to take or like after heavy he know we will seek the opportunity and attack, how can be this is a bug, this is strategy. Kudos to the programmers you guys are real genius.