**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Kabam!!? Any reason why there's no mention of drop rate on raid chests?

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
edited May 14 in General Discussion
Like buying all the costly raid tickets, only to be slapped with random 10-25% T6CC (not even selector) is such a kick in the balls moment.
Considering how every store in-game now offers cheap T6CC opportunities, feels like this is how Kabam operates, makes a new mode, rewards go stale in 4 months, players complain for another 4 months, Kabam listens and buffs rewards taking 4 months.

Is this how raids chest going to go for whole year? No buff, no mention of drop rates, just only plain simple RNG with big % dedicated for random T6CC.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    Technically, you're not buying them. You're buying entry into Raids. They might share them, I have no idea. Just clarifying they're not obligated to.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 283 ★★★
    edited May 14

I'm pretty sure the drop rates are inversely proportional to your raid score, As the ones with least score often tend to get the best rewards haha

My experience is the exact opposite.

One can argue that it is fair, but Raids can be done within a couple of hours, and if you are not ready on the first day from the beginning - due to tlme zones,’irl stuff, whatever - most bosses are taken down, when you join 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Like buying all the costly raid tickets, only to be slapped with random 10-25% T6CC (not even selector) is such a kick in the balls moment.
    Considering how every store in-game now offers cheap T6CC opportunities, feels like this is how Kabam operates, makes a new mode, rewards go stale in 4 months, players complain for another 4 months, Kabam listens and buffs rewards taking 4 months.

Is this how raids chest going to go for whole year? No buff, no mention of drop rates, just only plain simple RNG with big % dedicated for random T6CC.

Can you show me where drop rates are posted for any other path chest in the game?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Technically, you're not buying them. You're buying entry into Raids. They might share them, I have no idea. Just clarifying they're not obligated to.

Although it's disagreed with, it's not false. Kabam need to display drop rates by law for crystals which you can buy. If it's not a bought loot item then they don't have to. If it was a crystal rather than an instant reward the rates may be displayed in the crystal tab but it's not a crystal.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    I actually wanted t6cc this time, As I'm accumulating resources to prepare for massive rankups.
    I got.
    2k titan
    3k 7*
    And 25% t6c of mutant class which I needed the least. Dam rng

The highest scorer in BG got 1500 units, so ggs, they happen to pull good rng.
  • Options
    edited May 14

PT_99 said:

Can you show me where drop rates are posted for any other path chest in the game?
    Can you show me the reason why drop rates are NOT posted?
    Other than, "hehe Kabam is not obliged to do it hehe."

And if you can't comprehend the difference between simple insignificant quest chests and RAID chests, then you're just tone deaf defender.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

And if you can't comprehend the difference between simple insignificant quest chests and RAID chests, then you're just tone deaf defender.
    They could have not put any chests, treat them like AQ paths and have the reward at the end of the week.
    People only care about instant gratification and are triggered by their RNG compared to other players.
    The cost of raids seem justified by the end reward of glory, completion reward and exploration.
    Content percertange are required by Google's developer guidelines on purchase loot boxes with real money as far as I know.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    It had to be 95% chance at 25/50% of a t6cc, I have me and 4 guys in my BG that have only had t6cc so far.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

People only care about instant gratification and are triggered by their RNG compared to other players.
    Nope, people are rightfully upset that on the same path, they are all receiving different rewards for doing the same, or significantly more work than their counterparts. (Not good)
    You purchase a crystal for the same ammount of units, one gets a 7* one gets a 5*... What is your point?
  • Options

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

They could have not put any chests, treat them like AQ paths and have the reward at the end of the week.
    The cost of raids seem justified by the end reward of glory, completion reward and exploration.
    Content percertange are required by Google's developer guidelines on purchase loot boxes with real money as far as I know.
    People are triggered by pulling 9 T6CC in their last 3 raid months, I know you must counte-comment but please, try to understand the waters first before diving in blindly. 🥰
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Nope, people are rightfully upset that on the same path, they are all receiving different rewards for doing the same, or significantly more work than their counterparts. (Not good)
    You purchase a crystal for the same ammount of units, one gets a 7* one gets a 5*... What is your point?
    Yes But when you purchase a crystal, you exactly know the odds and gamble it. But in case of chests, they don't know what is the chance of getting which reward. Kabam has no reasons not to disclose the chest drop rates
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

People are triggered by pulling 9 T6CC in their last 3 raid months, I know you must counte-comment but please, try to understand the waters first before diving in blindly. 🥰
    Understand what? THE valiant is starting to act like the THE uncollected. Its a chest with RNG, you pulled T6CC 9 times, you would be acting the same way if you pulled 7* shards 9 times and opened a crystal with champ you didn't like.
    Now if you were to argue that the content is a reward for a Paragon account instead.of a Valiant one, I would agree; but asking to describe the percentage of content? How would that have any impact on your BAD luck? Would you stop doing raids based on the percentages of contents?
  • Options

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Understand what? THE valiant is starting to act like the THE uncollected. Its a chest with RNG, you pulled T6CC 9 times, you would be acting the same way if you pulled 7* shards 9 times and opened a crystal with champ you didn't like.
    Now if you were to argue that the content is a reward for a Paragon account instead.of a Valiant one, I would agree; but asking to describe the percentage of content? How would that have any impact on your BAD luck? Would you stop doing raids based on the percentages of contents?
    We are just quite fed up of getting T6CC all the time alright.
    Asking for better things doesn't devalue my status but instead it shines it further.

How bad is the RNG that it insists on giving everyone the lowest of lowest and bottom feeder reward every single time?
    If % is revealed then at least people will either suck it up or ask for a reward buff as time passes.

Perhaps it's time that Valiant raid chests are released then? Or that will also take another 6 months?
  • Options

BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Yes But when you purchase a crystal, you exactly know the odds and gamble it. But in case of chests, they don't know what is the chance of getting which reward. Kabam has no reasons not to disclose the chest drop rates
    Same question again I asked OP, would a percentage table of contents in chest have any impact on doing raids or not? Lets say it says 95% T6CC frags. would you rather do another week of whatever map you are doing? Pass on the shards and other rewards at the end of the week because it shows 95% T6CC drop rate?
  • Options
    edited May 14
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Asking for better things doesn't devalue my status but instead it shines it further.

How bad is the RNG that it insists on giving everyone the lowest of lowest and bottom feeder reward every single time?
    If % is revealed then at least people will either suck it up or ask for a reward buff as time passes.

Perhaps it's time that Valiant raid chests are released then? Or that will also take another 6 months?
    As time passes... Are you new or something
    BG rewards are still outdated, AW oof, AQ Rofl... And you think you are going to demand changes based on a table of %s in a 3 month old mode?
    In the words of Steven Tyler "Dream on, dream on"
  • Options

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

As time passes... Are you new or something
    BG rewards are still outdated, AW oof, AQ Rofl... And you think you are going to demand changes based on a table of %s in a 3 month old mode?
    In the words of Steven Tyler "Dream on, dream on"
    That just explains how far behind Kabam is on rewards section for their monthly and weekly content.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

The reason why- They aren't required to. There isn't any other reason than they don't have to and they haven't wanted to. Much to your surprise, they don't have to do everything you ask of them or want of them.

They've said in the past that if drop rates aren't posted on some like a quest chest, the rates are equal. Chests are chests, whether in RAIDs or in quests. They aren't new to the game and have literally existed since nearly the beginning.

The personal attacks are just laughable at this point. It's crazy to me that I can't ask a simple question about how the exact same mechanic works in all other parts of the game without you insinuating I'm a "tone deaf defender".

Enjoy your T6CC.
  • Options

You are THE DENSEST
    Can you at least come up with a rebuttal instead of going straight to attacking someone. He's not wrong. Any mobile game developer out there is only required at bare minimum to show drop rates on paid loot boxes. Don't attack him for pointing out the obvious.
This discussion has been closed.