**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

RAIDs are soooo fun

KeonexKeonex Posts: 310 ★★★
Would be awesome if we could have the option to run RAIDs every week

I get that not everyone wants to run Raids weekly but same goes for AQ, not everyone enjoys regular AQ

RAIDs is something i really really enjoy, and would love the ability to play it weekly

Comments

• Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 283 ★★★
    Agree, but also very easy. I am from Europe and in an alliance with lots of Americans. I am not able to do Raids/AQ for the first 10-11 hours, and by that tlme all defenders are already taken Down. And then there is the rng from chest, which fu the enjoyment for everyone in the ally.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,266 ★★★★
    This this this! I haye map 8 aq do much just give me raids
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Can't tell if this is a satire post or not...
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★
    Completely forgot about raids. What a letdown.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    I love raids, Shame they don't love me. 3 more chests, 3 more sets of t6cc frags, literally every single box since its launch. It was good the first raid, but I'm Swimming in t6cc now, I've had tech science tech today, I have 8 tech t6cc and 6 science.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    Weekly raids whit no entry cost
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,057 ★★★
    edited May 14
    Best game mode. Let us choose weekly raids or AQ.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    You know what be even more fun is actually being able to pull 7* Ultron. Seeing as ppl been pulling him since raids began 5 mons ago and 5 mons into it still no 7* Ultron. 😤