**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fallen gods

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,948 ★★★★
Who used to be on top of your beyond god tier list, but have fallen off the pedestal ever since?

For me, its Blade. Formerly one of the best champions, now he’s a mid tier champion in the titan pool.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,599 ★★★★★
    Medusa, claire nd torch
  • Options

Medusa, claire nd torch

Are Medusa and Claire still good nowadaus? I still see Torch being used a lot
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 383 ★★
    Namor, Void, CapIW and alot more
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 194 ★★
    Apoc and Rintrah
  • Options
    shield311 said:

Namor, Void, CapIW and alot more

They are coming back slowly, but taking their time
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    Torch and Nimrod, hot take I don't even think they're top 5 anymore.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,815 ★★★★★
    Easily apoc
  • Options
    Lokx said:

EdisonLaw said:

Medusa, claire nd torch

Are Medusa and Claire still good nowadays? I still see Torch being used a lot
    I think Claire is still used. There is no one who can give buff immunity like she can. Pretty sure she is the i only champ in game with that ability and its pretty powerful
    I forgot about buff immunity. I hope future mystics can use this as well.
  • Options

Star-Lord.
    Aegon snatched the combo crown from that man and sent him straight into retirement.
    Weren't it not for everest content like Abyss and Necro, Aegon himself would've started to collect dust a long time ago.

We need a deathless Aegon that is viable for other pieces of content as well
  • Options
    DuboisDubois Posts: 73
    Capiw
  • Options

This is debatable
  • Options

Ghost

Is Ghost not that popular anymore?
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Apoc and Nimrod
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

This is debatable
    I haven't lost to a single Torch or Nimrod in VT or seen a single Torch or Nimrod in GC. They're really not all that unless you have a not so big deck with not so good defenders. They can't handle most if not all of the problematic defenders nowadays.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ghost

Is Ghost not that popular anymore?
    With champs like CGR and Hercules out she has been used less plus without her synergies she does miss out on the recoil mitigation and unblockable specials. She's super good and does need skill but there are others who can do better.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    Titania

Got her, used her, Not a champ I would R2 ever.

For others who use her, it's just my opinion.
    Cheers
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    edited May 15
    I'd say GHOST had the biggest fall from grace, she was the OG phase queen before kitty. What made her powerful was her ability to completely ignore any and all damage she was broken af.
    But then we got Kitty , she was everything ghost was but much much better, her phase was no longer unique.
    And ofcourse Hercules also had a hand in it ( Herc single handedly ran a lot of champs into the ground ), hercs survivability was unmatched, it was incomparably superior to her phase and is still unmatched to date.
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

This is debatable
    I haven't lost to a single Torch or Nimrod in VT or seen a single Torch or Nimrod in GC. They're really not all that unless you have a not so big deck with not so good defenders. They can't handle most if not all of the problematic defenders nowadays.
    Well nimrod got more relevance now thnx to sinister and NTW.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

This is debatable
    Torch isn’t used in high tier battlegrounds for sure. Bunch of other sciences that do more + most of them are available as 7* (Lags is the biggest torch lover and also said the same) so there’s no need for him there. In story content he’s still pretty good, but I think the science class has progressed a lot and he’s sorta been left behind

I actually think Torch and Nimrod would be good 7* now. A 7* r3 torch would slap
    This is definitely too, too soon for a 7* Nimrod.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,480 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

This is debatable
    Torch isn’t used in high tier battlegrounds for sure. Bunch of other sciences that do more + most of them are available as 7* (Lags is the biggest torch lover and also said the same) so there’s no need for him there. In story content he’s still pretty good, but I think the science class has progressed a lot and he’s sorta been left behind

I actually think Torch and Nimrod would be good 7* now. A 7* r3 torch would slap
    How so? He’s just good for general matchups and he can’t do a lot of the new mutant ones. I think the 7* addition to the Titan crystal wouldn’t be busted
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

This is debatable

How so? He’s just good for general matchups and he can’t do a lot of the new mutant ones. I think the 7* addition to the Titan crystal wouldn’t be busted
    Well he is one of the best tech champs, he is like the doom or scorpion of tech class, even tho he is not as busted as them, He is still the top 3 tech in general. He is probably released in last set of batches, along with FAM.

I would really love to see a nimrod 7*, but since he is top of his class, I highly doubt him getting 7* treatment this soon.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,641 ★★★

Wasp helped me from 2 to 5 stars

Now, only if a 6 or 7 appears
  • Options

Wasp helped me from 2 to 5 stars

Now, only if a 6 or 7 appears

7 star stat focus would help her a lot
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 526 ★★
    Colossus
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Medusa, claire nd torch

Are Medusa and Claire still good nowadaus? I still see Torch being used a lot
    Wait till we get a 7* torch. He will be broken again.