**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Are you frequently switching between mastery loadouts now?

IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
A few weeks after the new feature, are you guys enjoin it? Personally 35 units it's just enough for me to not want to swich them but never did in the past so don't really care about it

Are you frequently switching between mastery loadouts now? 71 votes

Yes
2%
Colinwhitworth69돌껑이 2 votes
No
90%
BashlordVaniteliaWorld EaterRaganatorKeltanzuffyallinashesRagnarok13Monk1AshyKnucklesGmonkeypseudosaneHerbal_TaxmanDRTOMoosetiptronicwvonkRayven5220djr17Justcause102Ayden_noah1 64 votes
Only for war
1%
Thoye3 1 vote
Only for arenas
5%
Ghostrunner01DarrowEmilia90_Kurumi_ 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,224 ★★★★★
    Yes
    "Frequently" is an overstatement. More like "whenever I want without worry about the cost".
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    No
    Nope. I didn't before, still don't.
    Only time I will is for special circumstances like when I want to run suicides for content or carinas challenges.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    No

"Frequently" is an overstatement. More like "whenever I want without worry about the cost".

Good point, that it's kind of what I meant by frequently
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    Only for arenas
    I’ve been doing a lot of arena grinding after unlocking the suicide masteries and I switch them whenever I want to grind. Personally, arena grinding is slow af and the worst thing in the game to do without the ouchies so I think it’s worth it for me to save time. The 35 unit cost does kinda suck though
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,286 ★★★★
    No
    Hello no I did it for these incursions since health is way too important but now that I finished my run I’ll be going right back to cides
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,869 Guardian
    No
    Never. 35 units is too high
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,224 ★★★★★
    Yes
    IMO 35 units is easy to acquire in arena, objectives, etc. If you want to be able to switch back and forth all day long, then, sure, any cost is prohibitive, but that, as DNA has explained before, is by design. The game designers want there to be a cost for you to gain such a large advantage.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 562 ★★★
    No
    for the most part, I'll only switch on / off recoil for Everest types of content where it could save a ton of revives.

cost aside, I appreciate the convenience of this system.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 206 ★★
    No
    No, partly because of cost and partly fear of unresolved issues
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 721 ★★★
    No
    Between the unit cost & possibilities of "unknown issues," I'm thinking I'll just use my current setup