The new mastery loadout system credit cost??

Who else thinks kabam dropped the ball on what could be an awesome feature.. as mostly a free-2-play player, who has played mcoc for like 4-5 yrs, I am guilty of buying quite a bit of unit packs and any decent offers if I can afford it, but I refuse to spend units on a feature that should be free. I would content with charging like 5,000 battlechips ... That would even give players an incentive to play arena more..I was really hyped for this feature when it first launched but charging 35 units to switch loadouts just ruined it, in my op

Comments

• victor158victor158 Member Posts: 106
    5k battlechips is the same to 10 uints.... so you dont mind a unit cost? 35 units is like 5 rounds of the 4* arena. compared to the old method its much much better and i see myself actually turning suis on and doing arena just because of the ease of use of changing
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I'm ftp and have 10k units and don't waste them on offers. It's your choice.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Should I tell him?

It was alot more expensive to change them a few months ago. Get over it.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★

Should I tell him?

It was alot more expensive to change them a few months ago. Get over it.

Also don't tell him that you had to claim all the points and added it one at a time. It used to be more expensive and more of a chore to do. Now it's cheaper and a lot easier, this might blow his mind.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,352 Guardian

I would content with charging like 5,000 battlechips ...
    but charging 35 units to switch loadouts just ruined it, in my op

So because you can’t buy extra BattleChips with money, that makes BC's free (just cost time played), and more willing to spend them on Masteries ?

But because you can buy Units with money, somehow that makes switching masteries a “money cost” process. Even though Units are also plentiful in game for free (just like BC's) ?
  • Duv4lm0n5t3r904Duv4lm0n5t3r904 Member Posts: 2
    I'm not saying it should be free to reclaim the mastery points , just to switch the loadouts.. The battlechips was just a thought off the top of my head, I don't play arena that often

For example: I was hyped for having a suicide mastery loadout for my 6* omega red but it isnt like I play every fight with him, so im not spending units just to switch to my suicide loadout just to spend some more units to switch back to my main mastery loadout after 1-2 fights... Like Wtf that's just stupid in my eyes & I know I can't be the only one that feels this way about it

& y'all definitely got the wrong impression, I said I am guilty of buying an offer from time to time (like on an awakening gem if at a reasonable price) but not often and only ever bought unit packs just for mastery cores, but hell, it's been at least 1-2 yrs since ive put money into this game , like I said, I'm mostly a f2p player

It's a free world & you're entitled to your own opinion and I'm open to a real debate, but what it comes down to so far, none of you actually made any kind of valid point & didn't rly make much sense to me , so all of you sound like y'all just hating for no reason
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

I'm not saying it should be free to reclaim the mastery points , just to switch the loadouts.. The battlechips was just a thought off the top of my head, I don't play arena that often

For example: I was hyped for having a suicide mastery loadout for my 6* omega red but it isnt like I play every fight with him, so im not spending units just to switch to my suicide loadout just to spend some more units to switch back to my main mastery loadout after 1-2 fights... Like Wtf that's just stupid in my eyes & I know I can't be the only one that feels this way about it

& y'all definitely got the wrong impression, I said I am guilty of buying an offer from time to time (like on an awakening gem if at a reasonable price) but not often and only ever bought unit packs just for mastery cores, but hell, it's been at least 1-2 yrs since ive put money into this game , like I said, I'm mostly a f2p player

It's a free world & you're entitled to your own opinion and I'm open to a real debate, but what it comes down to so far, none of you actually made any kind of valid point & didn't rly make much sense to me , so all of you sound like y'all just hating for no reason

I think your problem is like many other forum users in that you lack the part of your brain that allows you to understand counterpoints to your own argument which is why you don't think any kind of valid point was raised against you