**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unpopular opinion

Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 239 โ˜…โ˜…
I wish BGs was the way it used to be. Everyone starts in bronze 3 and moves up. Sometimes I want to beat up the noobs not be the noobs getting beat up ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Fwi some y'all got crazy decks how much money you spending lol

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,615 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    These days you don't need to spend money to have a pretty fat deck. Just some arena grinding and some luck
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,947 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I wish BGs was the way it used to be. Everyone starts in bronze 3 and moves up. Sometimes I want to beat up the noobs not be the noobs getting beat up ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Fwi some y'all got crazy decks how much money you spending lol

I mean.. I love your honesty here. Lmao

And outside of buying the serpent pre release, I'm a minimal spender.

Sunday dailies, monthly unit card, the other monthly thing I can't remember the name of currently, and the odd deal here and there.

Mind you, my deck isn't super stacked, but it does the job. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Options

I mean.. I love your honesty here. Lmao

And outside of buying the serpent pre release, I'm a minimal spender.

Sunday dailies, monthly unit card, the other monthly thing I can't remember the name of currently, and the odd deal here and there.

Mind you, my deck isn't super stacked, but it does the job. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Lol it just be facts. I love BGs but the first two weeks always boring bc the stronger players are moving up. I have 2 R3 and 6 R2. My deck isn't "weak" by any means but can't compete with the 6 R3s lol
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163 โ˜…
    You guys are the definition of skill issue, the only way to get better it's punching up not down
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    My favorite part of battlegrounds is when they quit before it begins
  • Options
    Hendross said:

Lol honestly it depends when. If it's early season and not using elder marks yea imma just back out. Because people purposely go slow when I'm just trying to get an un winable match over with. Late season if you're camping plat1 still I'll match the slow speed and waste both our times. (No one likes a camper)
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 177 โ˜…

U haven't thought about the Solo score we don't get if we won from bronze3 to plat1.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,996 Guardian

Hendross said:

Lol honestly it depends when. If it's early season and not using elder marks yea imma just back out. Because people purposely go slow when I'm just trying to get an un winable match over with. Late season if you're camping plat1 still I'll match the slow speed and waste both our times. (No one likes a camper)
    How are all the strong accounts simultaneously camping in low tiers and also constantly beating you? Are they all standing in line to beat you once and then sign off until the end of the season?