Wrong path order for knulls lair?

RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Member Posts: 98
Completed all four paths today with the mutant/mystic objectives in knulls lair, only to find that you need to beat the bottom path (sym supreme) first, before the 3rd one (anti-venom). I cant understand why the objectives would be placed in a different order, because I'm now missing 5x awakening gems and have to wait another week just to tap into those rewards. "Beautifully simple".

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Yeah I did that just now and when I saw supreme was on the bottom path I tried to restart but couldn’t lol.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,836 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

You get 4 more keys this month homie. You'll be fine.

6 more, 10 total
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,316 ★★★★★
    I wasted 3 keys as it seems, oh well 10 total who cares.
    Explanation of 3...
    Did the last week (2 keys) with KP in my team. Did the same, then notice the objectives were in wrong order... Yay
  • IlociaM97IlociaM97 Member Posts: 163
    I laugh when I saw it knowing the amount of people who will mess it up
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    So, for those getting it "right", the extra keys is for other threat level correct?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,836 ★★★★★

So, for those getting it "right", the extra keys is for other threat level correct?

Yes you will have enough to explore 2 threat levels plus 2 more keys
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    edited May 16
    But this month is a „short“ 4 week month. 5 weeks is a rare occasion.

Timer says 20 days left, we should get Keys when there are 14 d and 7 d left, so 4x more/a total of 8x (which perfectly fits 2 threat levels and the objective giving the 💎 ).

I know the announcement said that, but would only work out if they send us 3x Keys for the next 2 weeks. So I think that‘s just a typo in the announcement.
  • MBBMBB Member Posts: 70
    Mine too. Make same mistake. Have to wait till next week key
  • MyraderMyrader Member Posts: 1
    i did the same too,but KABAM's method of misleading players is really good.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one who messed up this way.
    My other 15 awakening gems were looking forward on getting a new sister. Now they gotta wait another week.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 834 ★★★
    I did same thing bro…
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    edited May 16
    I cocked up last week because I didn't take a mutant/mystic team in the first time and had to use my second key to do it again and beat Venom.

This week I cocked up and did the Anti-Venom path not the Symbiote Supreme one.

At least I can't cock it up again next time...
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Myrader said:

i did the same too,but KABAM's method of misleading players is really good.

Yup, those pesky Kabam guys misleading everybody that either can't read or doesn't pay attention!
    Damn them!!!

Pay attention and you wouldn't have screwed the pooch.
    You know what they say about assuming, right? It makes an ass out of you.

The objectives are clear. The map ain't locked, you can CLEARLY see who is where.

This is completely a case of people not paying attention and assuming everything is on some sort of numerological order.
    obsidiman said:

Stolen. I love it. 😎🤣
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 42
    I have messed this up both last week and this week and I accept the consequences of my actions lol
  • Atheist_Christ69Atheist_Christ69 Member Posts: 7
    edited May 16
    Yup it’s kabams way of screwing people. 8 yrs of doing things one way then switching it up. Then they switch the path orders to boot 😂
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    I almost messed up but after all the summoners complaining about last monthgs side quest I decide to read carefully all the objectives, even double checking it again to make sure and previewing the paths so I don't take the wrong path. It worked like a charm, now I can see how summoners who don't read the objectives carefully and don't use the preview buttons first before jumping in can make a silly mistake but it's a good thing they gave you 10 keys this time. Kabam assumed that there will be summoners who don't care for reading anything.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★

I cocked up last week because I didn't take a mutant/mystic team in the first time and had to use my second key to do it again and beat Venom.

Guess what?

I fekt up again. I forgot the mutant and mystic thing and took a team of symbiotes in. Still, I did do another one of the beat Knull objectives....

I am offering odds of 1:2 that I cock it up next week, any takers?

Guess what?

I fekt up again. I forgot the mutant and mystic thing and took a team of symbiotes in. Still, I did do another one of the beat Knull objectives....

I am offering odds of 1:2 that I cock it up next week, any takers?
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣