**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Spring of Sorrow Week 1 Poll

2»

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

I think the node were generally fine. I dislike Pressure Gauge, always have. I didn't mind the fight with CapIW because of his block proficiency, but trying to do it with R1 7* Gwen is annoying.

Jessica is loads better if you have her
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 83
    Good - Manageable nodes and Fun
    It wasn't horrible except for the bugs. He'd get back up from heavy attacks faster than you can block sometimes. Other times while rooted and he was inexorable and at point blank range, my heavy attack would miss and I'd get demolished by his insane Crits... If those things didn't happen it'd be pretty fun once you get into the groove of things.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Ugly - Untested nodes and downright nonsense for rooting up
    Bulmkt said:

I’m in a good place with this game right now and deciding not bother with this particular content keeps me in my ‘Zen’ place….

This is where I am at also. Almost everything that comes out now is more annoyance than it is worth.