**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hercules era is finally over.

2»

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Herc is a great champ for lower-level players who have underdeveloped rosters to progress, but for endgame players he's not really relevant anymore due to their more developed rosters, as they have champs that can counter any situation, making the need for Hercules lessen
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,374 ★★★★

He is still the strongest champ in the game, just no longer the most meta relevant, and that’s really only for higher paragon or valiant players. He’s still the best champ for incursions, and is a solid bgs champ even though he isn’t the best. I still consider him the best champ in the game personally

Have you seen the amount of fisticuffs peppered towards zone 25? There’s so many nodes that counter buffs in incursions nowadays that he’s not even reliable anymore.
    It absolutely does feel like that at times, but there’s still so many instances where his immortality does trigger and it saves you repeatedly. Also, if you are implying that kabam leaves in so many nodes that counter buffs, wouldn’t that confirm herc’s status as the best incursions champ?
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    There's so much BS nodes in incursions that I might keep using herc until 9* are released. And it doesn't look like Kabam are interested in making the mode less BS. Just look at this month, you blocked out herc, but there are so many BS node combinations that pop up where you just are forced to use a select few champs or else rosk getting blocked or using a lot of resources. Granted this month we have T4A as reward, so it justifies this level of poophousery, but in regular incursions, doesn't look like they will do that
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 62
    Have you even used Herc before? :D
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 381 ★★

ahmynuts said:

I mean. He still bonks every single boss in the recent months. He can even bonk stuff kabam specifically design to not have him bonk.
    Kinda don't know what you're waffling about here man

He works somehow but there are at least 10 champions who work better than him. For example against this new 8.4 boss. He's just unusable.
    exactly, he was so good that they had to make the boss anti-herc lol so people could'nt just go and cheese him
    cerastes was also anti-herc in some extent rest all bosses are herc fodder imo except gm
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 381 ★★
    edited May 17
    there are alot of champions whom kabam considered while making alot of act 7 and 8 nodes like I have noticed that there were alot of anti-magneto nodes in act 7 also alot of nodes to reduce doom cheese where some other player friendly nodes give advantage throught power gain/stagger/nullify etc

there's plenty of examples of this and it will keep happening
    its about diversifying roster and not just doing everything with a fixed team of 5 like it used to be pre-act 6
  • Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 71

7* R3 Since I made an Adam warlock, I now kill bosses with it
    still #1 choice for invasion still very good for just invasion
  • Options
    Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 83
    Nah he'd win