**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Fix this stupid game mode already (RAIDS)

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
I had 16 vanguard charges literally disappear on me in my next fight. No force closing, no one even entered the fight while I was going at it. After my third attempt they all suddenly vanished and I played a whole round unable to get a single charge.

Not only does this game mode give out trash rewards with the chests, but then we also have to put up with bugs like this…
Do the right thing and fix this stuff, aswell as buff those goddamn chest rewards they are atrocious for the heavy 180 ticket cost.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    The literal exact same thing happened to us.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

The literal exact same thing happened to us.

It’s crazy that this isn’t getting fixed. Same thing for that stupid game restart bug that makes your persistent charges disappear. Fix it already!
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 981 ★★★★
    Yeah idk what causes it but once every like 10 fights it’ll give me no charges and I’ll be doing like 5k damage hits all fight.
  • Options
    Building charges on Ultron is already difficult, it doesn’t have to be any harder @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    We finish Raids every time on day 2. I feel like they nerfed it too hard after the first Raid. Not that I'm complaining. It's nice to start every Raid with 7 revives and 7 more available on day 1. It's so easy though so I'm not really fussed about the odd glitch.
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 167 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit can you explain why charges keep dissappearing in raids, last 3 revs used doing virtually no damage each turn, even after 10 missions, it's a joke tbh and when revs don't refill all the time it's very frustrating, any ideas to why it's happening?