**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Please no, for the love of god....

2»

Comments

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    Unitman the Ol’ Reliable
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,951 ★★★★★
    edited May 16
    Hey we might be forced to learn dexing his sp1 and sp2 now, same like Dani's sp2 😅

But I hope for god that Kabam don't give him OP nodes 🙏
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,042 ★★★★
    Inb4 they put onslaught on -> safeguard, powershield 2.0, power alternator, and all natural.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    Time to learn how to def his special attacks, this also means a lot more people are going to be more comfortable fighting him.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Hey we might be forced to learn dexing his sp1 and sp2 now, same like Dani's sp2 😅

But I hope for god that Kabam don't give him OP nodes 🙏

Who knows, they might make him harder than Abs Man
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,060 ★★★★
    edited May 16

There's another aspect to this, that a lot more people are going to be able to Dex his specials after this.
    Onslaught's Defensive potential is about to take the BIGGEST NOSEDIVE in the history of the game after this.

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★

Spring of SORROW gonna live up to its name!

Bro didn't hesitated🥲🥲🥲🥲

See ya all in Ocean of tears
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 243 ★★
    Iron fist was the one in the pink and onslaughts gonna be the two in the stink
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    I love fighting onslaught. Actually no joke. Please make the fight hard and also maybe do a spring of sorrow bullseye swell! @Kabam Miike
  • Options

I love fighting onslaught. Actually no joke. Please make the fight hard and also maybe do a spring of sorrow bullseye swell! @Kabam Miike

Please no
  • Options
    MystGMystG Posts: 40
    Jack2634 said:

why...why is that abomination of a creature is allowed to be there, behind iron fist...Are we going to suffer from the most painful experience beyond all imaginaries in the next 2 weeks ?

I'm more excited to see which 2*/3* champ MSD uses to solo him
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 836 ★★★
    It's legit gunna be like. Energy damage immune or something. You MUST use cap America og to best him
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,719 ★★★★★
    Nodes are gonne be Dex Fail and Unblockable Specials, or Dex Fail with 100% block penetration, stun immune debuff immune, damage is capped at .5%, inexorable, attacker passively stunned if intercept 😭😭😭
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,301 ★★★★
    You got to be kidding me... Onslaught as Spring of Sorrow boss? Guess I'll die 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options

You got to be kidding me... Onslaught as Spring of Sorrow boss? Guess I'll die 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many times? 😂
  • Options

How many times? 😂
    More than 100 times @Terminatrix 😂😂😂😂
  • Options

How many times? 😂
    Lmfaoooooo I'm right there with ya! I might as well do another Necro run 😭
  • Options

How many times? 😂
    Lmfaoooooo I'm right there with ya! I might as well do another Necro run 😭
    And I just did my first run a while ago and seeing Onslaught is making me sweat bullets @Terminatrix 😂😂😂😂 I would rather fight Nameless Grandmaster
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,543 ★★★
    My Onslaught 5* R4 wins 8/10 matches on BG
  • Options
    I miss EoP type content , but it really feels like some anger and frustration is being taken out on the player base with these last ones haha
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,436 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Spring of SORROW gonna live up to its name!

More like Spring of Spending
    Got 2 weeks to grind apothecary and 22 hour objectives to have 20+ revives once he arrives. If you have DKG, then you can skip one of onslaughts objectives too

Has that been mentioned/confirmed? Death tree allows an objective skip?
    Same format as last time and pretty sure kabam confirmed DKG would have an objective for duping him just like the Guillotine one
    Please be sure to stream/upload your run to YouTube for me good sir.
  • Options
    Also I can’t wait to see which champion msd uses to solo Onslaught
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,060 ★★★★
    Can't wait to get my a$$ beat 200 times before I finally manage to get a solo.
    I'm going to use my DKG bonus points on this boss I doubt there can be a harder boss than Onslaught, unless kabam pulls a bullseye