**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who’s the best Kabam DLL champion?

2»

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
    Photon

EdisonLaw said:

So Kabam DLL is the designer of Photon, Kate Bishop, Absorbing Man, Kushala and Serpent. We’ll probably see more champs designs by him but for now who is the overall best in your opinion (in both offense and defense)?

Mine is probably Photon or Kushala, but all of them are so good

And let's not forget that Photon was/is so dangerous, that Kabam made a "Ban" emote of her 😂

She's still intimidating to many players.

• Options
    edited May 18
    Photon

PHOTON.
    PHOTON.
    PHOTON.

Was one of the most dangerous and annoying defenders ever when she was released. Her design (going Untouchable when parried, unblockable AND undexable specials in PLF) was unprecedented, and forced many players to change their playstyle, and call for nerfs and rebalancing. If you didn't have the perfect counter for her, you were screwed. She worked as intended and has gotten more bans than any champ I've ever seen, and still gets them. Her utility still makes her a dual threat, and she is one hell of a counter to Mystics, and to falter/miss/untouchable/invisible, power gain, regen, champs who use non-contact attacks, etc..etc...etc.

I love using her but hate fighting her. Love-hate relationship
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    🟩 Luke Cage
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    Photon
    EdisonLaw said:

PHOTON.
    PHOTON.
    PHOTON.

Was one of the most dangerous and annoying defenders ever when she was released. Her design (going Untouchable when parried, unblockable AND undexable specials in PLF) was unprecedented, and forced many players to change their playstyle, and call for nerfs and rebalancing. If you didn't have the perfect counter for her, you were screwed. She worked as intended and has gotten more bans than any champ I've ever seen, and still gets them. Her utility still makes her a dual threat, and she is one hell of a counter to Mystics, and to falter/miss/untouchable/invisible, power gain, regen, champs who use non-contact attacks, etc..etc...etc.

I love using her but hate fighting her. Love-hate relationship
    Lol she says:

• Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 408 ★★★
    Kate Bishop
    Kate and its not even close
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    Photon

Close one with Kate Bishop but Photon is one of the most insane two way champs we have ever seen in the game so for that reason alone, Photon.

Agreed 💯
    It's so funny to me cause almost nobody uses her on offense because of how op she is on defense, but on offense she claps almost anything in sp2 sp1. She's 40ish secs fast which is crazy good considering how strong she is on defense.
  • Options
    edited May 18
    Photon

Close one with Kate Bishop but Photon is one of the most insane two way champs we have ever seen in the game so for that reason alone, Photon.

Agreed 💯
    It's so funny to me cause almost nobody uses her on offense because of how op she is on defense, but on offense she claps almost anything in sp2 sp1. She's 40ish secs fast which is crazy good considering how strong she is on defense.
    It's crazy what she can do on offense! In the VERY VERY RARE instance she's not banned, I've used her against some annoying defenders including Shuri, Weapon X, and even Zemo. And she just downright humilates Mystics 😂 7* R3 Sassy on D?? Ok. Meet Photon.
  • Options
    edited May 18
    Photon

Agreed 💯
    It's crazy what she can do on offense! In the VERY VERY RARE instance she's not banned, I've used her against some annoying defenders including Shuri, Weapon X, and even Zemo. And she just downright humilates Mystics 😂 7* R3 Sassy on D?? Ok. Meet Photon.
    She can even take some Skill defenders such as Killmonger (sunder) and Korg (energy attacks) as well.
    Other defenders she can take:
    Onslaught: can parry non contacts, isn't metal, has base energy resistance (30%)
    Nova: Parry non contacts
    Mephisto: Base energy resistance reduces damage taken by aura
    Negasonic Teenage Warhead: Parry non contacts
    Iron man IW: Parry non contacts, has Sunder to bypass his crit resistance and has unblockable specials to deal with his autoblock
    Domino: Parry non contacts, base energy resistance reduces crit fail damage.

She is so underrated on attack since many think she's just only a defender when in reality that's not true at all.

• Options
    Photon

Agreed 💯
    Non-contact matchups are my favorite for her, and yeah r3 Sassy just gets melted even if he's sig 200 somehow, she doesn't care lol
  • Options
    Photon
    EdisonLaw said:

Agreed 💯
    She can even take some Skill defenders such as Killmonger (sunder) and Korg (energy attacks) as well.
    Onslaught: can parry non contacts, isn't metal, has base energy resistance (30%)
    Iron man IW: Parry non contacts, has Sunder to bypass his crit resistance and has unblockable specials to deal with his autoblock

She is so underrated on attack since many think she's just only a defender when in reality that's not true at all.

Wow! I haven't used her against any of these champs mentioned. Now I've got to try 'em out 😂.

IF she don't get banned
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★
    Kate Bishop
    Also not to mention photon is one of the easiest champs to play. Nothing complex in her kit. Just keep hitting until you get to sp2, throw sp2, and repeat.

Also a really underrated ability of photon is her untouchable after sp2 on pure light form. She applies taunt on last hit of sp2 and go untouchable for 3 Seconds, and because of the taunt the opponent often throw the special and you can just miss entire specials. I use this ability against annoying specials like cyclops or pun99.
  • Options
    Photon
    EdisonLaw said:

Agreed 💯

And this is what we mean when we tell others she's a dual threat...but they don't wanna listen 😂 In addition to her debuffs and utility, some champs are not equipped to parry energy attacks. They can parry only physical attacks. She can parry BOTH. That means she can handle damn near all defenders 😂

And a quick PLF Special 2 outta her from the other side of the screen will burn opponents so quick lol
  • Options
    Photon

Agreed 💯
    Non-contact matchups are my favorite for her, and yeah r3 Sassy just gets melted even if he's sig 200 somehow, she doesn't care lol
    She gives 0 ffffffffff's 😂
  • Options
    Photon

Also not to mention photon is one of the easiest champs to play. Nothing complex in her kit. Just keep hitting until you get to sp2, throw sp2, and repeat.

Also a really underrated ability of photon is her untouchable after sp2 on pure light form. She applies taunt on last hit of sp2 and go untouchable for 3 Seconds, and because of the taunt the opponent often throw the special and you can just miss entire specials. I use this ability against annoying specials like cyclops or pun99.

Also spam sp1 for the overload for even more damage. For longer fights or if you need regen, sp3.
  • Options
    Photon

Now this is one I have to start doing more often lol. I'm so accustomed to blocking or dexing specials, that I'll sometimes still do it after using her sp 2. and there's no need to lmao. Been getting better but damn old habits are hard to break here lol
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,301 ★★★★
    Kate Bishop
    I regret not using her for my completion run in necropolis lol but that's because I haven't mastered her until now 😅
  • Options
    Photon

I regret not using her for my completion run in necropolis lol but that's because I haven't mastered her until now 😅

You can still go back and explore Necro 😁
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,543 ★★★
    Kate Bishop
    Kate Bishop
    Attacker
    Defender
    New Avenger
    Woman
    My champ 😍
  • Options
    Photon

Kate Bishop
    Attacker
    Defender
    New Avenger
    Woman
    My champ 😍

Defender? Lol
  • Options
    Photon

Agreed 💯
    She's also my go to for Kindred and any mystic with crit resistance. She's so sooo good seriously.
  • Options
    Kate Bishop

You can still go back and explore Necro 😁
    Yes I definitely will @Terminatrix 😎
  • Options
    Photon

You can use her for exploration if you want to
  • Options
    Photon

Agreed 💯
    She's also my go to for Kindred and any mystic with crit resistance. She's so sooo good seriously.
    Kindred is so funny. He talks a lot of 💩 to her when he's about to die 😂
  • Options
    Kate Bishop
    EdisonLaw said:

You can use her for exploration if you want to
    I will @EdisonLaw so I can spend less on revives