**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Spring of sorrow counter

AzureAzure Posts: 34
I can't ask anything about onslaught, because im really bad at fighting him. But, iron fist is a bit pain as well. Debuff immune etc.. Do you guys have any suggestions for counter? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,098 ★★★★★
    I used Torch for Fantastic 4, and Ebony Maw for M/Defensive Utility.

Tried with Cap IW for Defensive Utility, but AI didn't agree with me.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    Torch, Wong, and Spider Gwen
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 897 ★★★★★
    edited May 18
    Capiw I found to be easiest if you are just looking for an easy counter.

High block proficiency (really the key to the fight), glancing + blocking and heavies play into his damage. Also will give you the M/defensive objective
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 70
    Torch, Captain America IW and Spider-Gwen for me.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I will try all of them!
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 161
    I used Silk. She can screw up the timing sometimes, but the double hit heavy and burst damage on specials are nice.
  • Options
    Bookmarking this
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Torch, Cap, and Silk
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Torch, Cap, and Silk

That's exactly who I used.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

Torch, Cap, and Silk

That's exactly who I used.
    Coincidentally the 3 that I had ranked up the highest. I have ham, but I haven't R2'd him yet.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    Torch wong and Jessica Jones with captain America relic for more block protection.

Jessica is very good with her sp2 5 passive furies, plus her block is good and she can heal from sp1
  • Options
    I just finished SoS last night. I must say, it was a real fun experience fr. I found out that capiw and torch with nova flames works the best. Although, i still wasn't able to do #S champ fight, but thats ok. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 602 ★★★
    R5 sig 200 spot did decent for the Medium defensive utility tags, managed it with 1 revive, better players could solo it for sure. Get instant ruptures from throwing sp1 after gaining a bunch of spots from portal block, when you get enough do the same thing and then throw an sp2, was doing 40k bursts per hit near the end.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 141 ★★
    Wong, torch,silk
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,022 ★★★★
    I already had a 7*r3 Silk, so she tackled the small science objective pretty easily.

I didn't wanna do the fight 3 times though, and I had revives in overflow, so I used a 6*r4 Mr. Fantastic to knock out the other two objectives at once. It actually wasn't terrible, and I'm sure a better player than me could have done even better.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

I already had a 7*r3 Silk, so she tackled the small science objective pretty easily.

I didn't wanna do the fight 3 times though, and I had revives in overflow, so I used a 6*r4 Mr. Fantastic to knock out the other two objectives at once. It actually wasn't terrible, and I'm sure a better player than me could have done even better.

I did the same with a 6r3... The unblockable specials helped a bit too...
  • Options
    Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 72
    If having trouble 6*rank 3 CapIW did amazing. Sure not solo but helps while practicing fight
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Assuming the final month of SoS has the same objectives as previous incarnations for objectives (complete without xx class champion), is there anyone you're practicing with? I know this fight is pretty straightforward so probably don't need practice with a specific champ.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 161 ★★
    I used torch, Wong and........

Cassie! I went straight for the sp3 to get the permanent fury passive and spammed sp2 to take him down.

After doing so, my alliance teammate said he did it with silk. I didn't think she'd work well since she is tied to the physical vulnerability debuffs. But oh well.