I'm Confused : need help

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,241 ★★★
Any idea

I'm Confused : need help 99 votes

Magneto
74%
PantherusNZZeke_the_XbotWorld EaterRaganatorMaverick75Ragnarok13TerraMagrailothoscaptaincushfelanomaflygamerCassySandeepSHoadyOZIamnikeLogan00Rayven5220OurobørosblurblotBuck9studio 74 votes
Domino
22%
TendersquadOsfan8PikoluAyden_noah1KRANꓘAykut387dee_jay5AJmfHanson_Pez_Vijay_33hyp3r05PissedOffParagonSwagsy14Asher1_1AsyalolQueenMcocSuper_Cretu90MidiKingering_KingOldManHop 22 votes
Stryfe
3%
Foxhero007Gulfstream550peixemacaco 3 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,537 ★★★★★
    Magneto

It's not even a contest

He is so powerful that people actually discourage each other not to rank him beyond r3 as it would be overkill and waste of resources. Tho I have him at R4 and gonna R5 soon.

Most broken champ in game when it comes to metals.

Well they have a point, he wrecks metal in one sp3 at r3, why bother Rankin him up further, lol.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 461 ★★★
    Mags, especially if u still have act 6 to go thru
  • felanomafelanoma Posts: 49
    Magneto
    You need Domino and magneto, but like matt says if you are at act 6 then magneto.
  • IamnikeIamnike Posts: 265 ★★
    Magneto
    For BGa Dom for Questing Mags
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,006 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Imagine if they ever give Red Mags as a 7*...mmm...
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,139 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Mags is incredible!
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 300 ★★
    Magneto
    Mags comes in handy in the weirdest places that you aren't expecting! You're in a quest with some pita node that is basically void of if the defender is #metal!
  • QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,241 ★★★
    Domino
    Is magneto works in act 7,8 ?
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 300 ★★
    Magneto
    QueenMcoc said:

Anywhere someone is #metal
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 248
    Magneto
    QueenMcoc said:

Absolutely. I used my 5r5a Mags in Acts 7/8 as much as my 6r5a Domino. I don’t use my 7* Stryfe at all.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,896 ★★★★
    Magneto
    Definitely Magneto. While all three are all great champs, he''s just on a different level. He's a great attacker with tons of utility, and is able to shut down basically all tech champs
  • QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,241 ★★★
    Domino
    Thanks.. I selected Magneto... I'm taking domino first but confused now it's time to rank up magneto does he needs to be awaken? Or high sigs?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,006 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    QueenMcoc said:

Thanks.. I selected Magneto... I'm taking domino first but confused now it's time to rank up magneto does he needs to be awaken? Or high sigs?

Doesn't need to be woke - that adds a defensive safeguard that's of no real use offensively.

Parry-Heavy until you get to the SP3 and then unleash it. Once you have a few Prowess buffs, hold the heady slightly longer to double-the stack, you want to have >30 of them when you throw the SP3.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 993 ★★★
    Mags is great for when you're stuck on a fight and then realize....it's metal ....my 5 star carried me....my 6 star is r2 and I've never needed him higher than that
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 374
    Magneto
    QueenMcoc said:

Any idea

First of all my first question is, "are you getting this crystal from BGs solo quest?" And the answer is red magneto, definietly and magneti is way way better choice bcoz he isn't available as 7*, unlike stryfe and domino that makes him far beyond better, otherwise it is closer one.