Private Messages

Me and one of my buddies have been experiencing an issue to where we will private message each other and it won’t send a notification or anything til 6+ hours later. Not sure why, it’s really weird

Comments

• Kelsier00Kelsier00 Posts: 7
    Anyone having similar issues?
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Get there number and text them instead of using an ingame chat
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,166 Guardian
    edited May 25
    Yes, for a long time now.

In game notification pop-ups don’t seem to come until some time much later, like next time you open game.

Even in cases where I’ve been in Messages and actually talking back-n-forth. Then next time open game I get all the pop-ups (multiple) for that prior conversation.

*If you go to messages, you should be able to see the ICON indicating new message next to that person's name. Just not the pop-up notifications.
    @Wong_99, not looking for that kind of commitment from in game friends lol

@SummonerNR, I gotcha. Maybe they could fix it though…

@Kabam Miike
    Smh don’t know how to tag Devs lol
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 337 ★★
    edited May 25
    Yup faced the same issue. My Ally mem texted me two days before today only I got the notification. So now I asked for his discord/line name/I'. Don't know when it will reach him.....
    Yeah, I’m not sure why this is an issue, I’ve never had it happen before…I’d do line or sum but I’m not looking to download another app just to communicate when there is already a function in the game
  • felanomafelanoma Posts: 49
    i play since 2017, and from time to time it happends.