SoS part 2

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
Who do you reckon will be mvp for onslaught in the upcoming sos. I assume that one of the challenges will allow you to use iron heart since she was built to counter onslaught

Comments

• GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Lokx said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Havok is the Onsloght cheat code, so we can always hope…but, i don’t belive we’ll get away with it that easy.

But my R5 Havok is ready…🧨💥🔥

Never used havok against him. Will test him out
    Just spam sp1, or 1 sp1 is prob enough 😅
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

Imagine a Onslaught with the same nodes as this IF, and objectives to use metal champs? What about a node that requires Onslaught to have bleeds or shocks on him to deal damage? In any case, it will break the record set by AbsMan.

Add all that and this never ending root 💩 node, and you’ll prob close 🥵
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,893 ★★★★★
    I think the objectives are
    X men - that makes sense right
    Robots
    The valiant objective could be more niche
    Lokx said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Havok is the Onsloght cheat code, so we can always hope…but, i don’t belive we’ll get away with it that easy.

But my R5 Havok is ready…🧨💥🔥

Never used havok against him. Will test him out
    Nothing special, hit him and you get neuoshocks and he will start to melt
  • PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Member Posts: 185 ★★
    I think they won’t make the objectives too limiting due to how tough a defender he can be.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    edited May 27

Realistically, I think the nodes are like
    - Treat all champs as #metal champs
    - Do a certain action to increase energy resistance MASSIVELY. (Like +15000 energy resistance).
    - Some sort of power gain or power efficiency node.
    - Doing particular action inflicts incerate, shock or coldsnap on him, or something like that.
    - Other annoying nodes.

If they put power axis 2 on him... will be tough fighting onslaught and tears at the same time. ~_~

- Do a certain action to increase energy resistance MASSIVELY. (Like +15000 energy resistance).
    - Doing particular action inflicts incerate, shock or coldsnap on him, or something like that.
    - Other annoying nodes.

If they put power axis 2 on him... will be tough fighting onslaught and tears at the same time. ~_~
    Isn't his sp2 easier to dex than sp1? Even with reverse controls
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

Robots

it's gonna be fun and interactive.
    No it's not ☠️
    Whoosh
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★

- Other annoying nodes.

I've heard that too, and I have dexed it once before (fluked it lol), but onslaught is quite trigger happy with that sp1 so you'd have to dex a fair few of those anyway.

- Other annoying nodes.

I've heard that too, and I have dexed it once before (fluked it lol), but onslaught is quite trigger happy with that sp1 so you'd have to dex a fair few of those anyway.
    Today I faced him in war and I don't even remember how his sp2 look, all I know is he has reverse controls. I dexed the first two hits and then there was a beam like airwalker sp2 which evaded using ham's evade. So I think it's pretty easy.

Also he may have node like dani but now his sp2 was special locked with power axis so now he throws back to back sp1
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

I think they won’t make the objectives too limiting due to how tough a defender he can be.

Nuh uh
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

Optimism in a event called spring of sorrows. I respect it
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Guarantee that the objectives will exclude Havok
  • StertslStertsl Member Posts: 106

Robots

Robots would probably be the valiant objective. They can't remove neuros since they are metal so it's gonna be fun and interactive.
    Well i kinda hope so cause i got 15 revives expiring in like 4 days so i gotta use them somewhere
  • Dab_westDab_west Member Posts: 172 ★★
    Lokx said:

Who do you reckon will be mvp for onslaught in the upcoming sos. I assume that one of the challenges will allow you to use iron heart since she was built to counter onslaught

ironheart isnt even the best tech counter to onslaught
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Have 30 revives in overflow, expect to use them all.
    Dab_west said:

Lokx said:

ironheart isnt even the best tech counter to onslaught
    Which tech counter is better?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

The best counters never meet the objectives. But feel free to try with Havok and IronHeart.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
    First objective Mutants
    Second objective Robots
    Third objective dor vsliants God
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

Unitman lol.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    edited May 28
    There will probably be node buffs or "nerf" buffs that exclude or limit his usual counters.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    Getting punished for dexing will icing on cake. Lol

Lokx said:

The best counters never meet the objectives. But feel free to try with Havok and IronHeart.
    Feel like human torch was the best counter in this sos. Did it in 1 revive compared to the others being 4