Northstar and arcde

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,472 ★★★★
June champs look like dem 2. Hope they add elsa bloodstone brother after this and the other champs on the island woth arcade and make it a whole event. I need the rest of avengers academy lol

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Wondering why not Aurora?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★

Probably too similar
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,274 ★★★★★
    I think he meant why Northstar and not Aurora
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

June champs look like dem 2. Hope they add elsa bloodstone brother after this and the other champs on the island woth arcade and make it a whole event. I need the rest of avengers academy lol

Nico Minoru Avengers Arena version would be NUTS. Apex to destroy all robot and tech champs would be the icing of the cake

Northstar is much more interesting
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,472 ★★★★

Nico Minoru Avengers Arena version would be NUTS. Apex to destroy all robot and tech champs would be the icing of the cake
    Nico minoru should not take any bleed damage and regen all incoming bleed damage at 1000% (new hercules incoming)
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★

June champs look like dem 2. Hope they add elsa bloodstone brother after this and the other champs on the island woth arcade and make it a whole event. I need the rest of avengers academy lol</blockquote
    Northstar seems cool, don't know who Aurora is though. Looking forward to the new champs though!

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★

It's probably just because is "that" month and Kabam wanted to once again celebrate it with another character
    It's Pride Month, you can say it (or write it) it won't bite you
    I heard morph is non binary, It would be cool of they added him as he also became recently popular thanks to x men 97
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★

Aurora is northstars twin sister.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,139 ★★★

It's probably just because is "that" month and Kabam wanted to once again celebrate it with another character
    I heard morph is non binary, It would be cool of they added him as he also became recently popular thanks to x men 97
    *them
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,421 ★★★★★

Oh we are talking big guns, really enjoyed them on X97
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,445 ★★★★

New Arcade video by Kabam have this Streets of Rage -Sega Genesis stage easter egg

Thanks Kabam 🥺
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★

Hell nah if they can't get mystique in here what makes you think they gonna put him in here
  • AdokAdok Member Posts: 283 ★★

Hell nah if they can't get mystique in here what makes you think they gonna put him in here
    Shape-shifting is not the same as being Non-Binary lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    Adok said:

Shape-shifting is not the same as being Non-Binary lol
    Well mystique is homosexual as well, if I'm not wrong. She shifted into a man to impregnate Destiny. She also have relationship with destiny so she would be fitting for pride month as well.