**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What skill should I r3 ?

Edwin37Edwin37 Posts: 10
I just finished act 8 exploration and pulled a skill 7r3 gem.
Btw I am looking at completing necropolis someday, but I don't think any of these would help me.
Feel free to tell me if you think the opposite tho.
Thank you for your advices on other matters too.

What skill should I r3 ? 62 votes

black cat
20%
DrZolaBigTuna_2054Rayven5220Giantwalrus56Ben_15455JCC5280Yodabolt21willrun4adonutXFREEDOMXEmilia90TNK_131Masquiradeshield311 13 votes
elsa bloodstone awakened
11%
Galvatron808BeastDadThanos101010TrolololoCaptainBeefcakeVikings27Pimbeche 7 votes
mantis
16%
Justcause102captain_rogersHassamaMamaAzenstarCyrillFromTula_Rick87_JoSpidey_10KnightOfTheRealmQueenMcocNemesis_17 10 votes
bullseye
48%
Feeney234Ragnarok13Repto23LiquidkoldMigginslySagacious0wlAykut387Dick_ChapeyEwell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeYiashiGreed_ExodusThe_Doctor_24_1AdokUltragamerDanish0528QwerasdManbatnLokxGaborrrrr 30 votes
kilmonger
3%
ThePredator1001MoneylessMerc 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,559 ★★★★★
    black cat
    Don’t listen to everyone who will tell you Bullseye. Black Cat is such a unique champ with the variety of opponents she shuts down and destroys. Bleed immune, no problem. She is somehow still underrated even after all the BG showcases out there on her.
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★
    bullseye
    I think bullseye is already enough of a menace at r2 assuming you’re talking 7* here, so I would go with who you enjoy the most, whether offensively or defensively
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 66
    bullseye
    Might wait to see if they tweak bullseye but it looks like kabam will never adjust down a defensive champs so hes probably safe if you cant wait
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★
    bullseye
    Either Bullseye or Mantis, I voted Bullseye only because he's a better defender and still a top 5 defender even after Sinister and Negasonic.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    black cat
    Or wait to see about bullseyes rebalancing info.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 273 ★★
    I just got Bullseye and a skill gem after completing Necro. Considering I still need to explore act 8 before I can R3 my second 7* I figured I would wait until then and decide (maybe I get a different skill or maybe his balancing gets announced)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    black cat
    Bullseye is the low skill choice. 😏

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,980 ★★★★★

I think bullseye is already enough of a menace at r2 assuming you’re talking 7* here, so I would go with who you enjoy the most, whether offensively or defensively

Good point. If they don't have a counter they're most likely going to lose against the r2 either way. Bullseye certainly has the most value here but he doesn't benefit from the rank up as much as the other champions would
  • Options
    Thank you for all your answers, I couldn't respond for various reasons but the one thing it helped me do is wait to see Bullseye's rebalance.
    If his defense is nerfed but offense improved, probably gonna take him because I really appreciate his playstyle/utility.
    If not him then black cat.
  • Options
    Still, I have to admit that despite hearing great things about her everywhere, I always found mantis underwhelming.
    Do you have some sources that could convince me ?