**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

SoS part 2

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,141 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope Kabam gives "death count rewards" for this Onslaught fight just like Necro death count. πŸ₯°

Because omg, he's coming πŸ’€
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 875 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    25 minutes left, it was nice knowing you all lol
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Given how strong Onslaught is already at base I have a feeling the fight will be very similar to the Spider Ham fight. Not same nodes of course but in the sense that you won't have to fight him as you normally would, instead you will deal damage through different actions that way you have more options for the fight cause Onslaught already has very few counters, adding tough nodes that don't help you somehow would only make the fight worse. I refuse to believe they didn't learn their lesson after that Abs Man nightmare we had to deal with not that long ago.

With that being said, I hope Shocker is MVP πŸ™ƒ

Then that would undermined Kabam Miike statement when he said Onslaught fight will have spring of sorrow live up to it's name lol.
    That was most likely satire because of all the jokes that were being made about them adding stupid nodes such as "if the attacker hasn't made contact with the defender in 2 seconds inflict a shock on both the defender and the attacker". Did you expect him to say "don't worry about it fellas it won't be as hard as you think"? Where's the fun in that? Lol
    Making Onslaught an absolute nightmare like WoW Abs Man would go completely against what they said after the feedback they received from that WoW fight, makes absolutely no sense.
    Will Onslaught be hard? Yes, one of the hardest probably, however they acknowledged the fact that the Abs Man fight was overtuned and his changes would affect a lot of future Gauntlet fights so no I can 100% say I am not expecting another WoW Abs Man tomorrow and neither should you.
    I would agree except for kabam’s habit of not testing these fights before release. They seem design these fights solely off of data points instead of on hands experience.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,133 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 29
    PT_99 said:

Because omg, he's coming πŸ’€

HE'S WHAT?
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

SoS isn't about having a counter for a champion, but a counter for a champion with 10 nodes on them that is in some niche subset of the champion pool.

I promise you HAVOK at most will cover 1 objective, and I'd be surprised if it were that many.

If you want to apply any effort at all in preparing... grind out either some revives or some rank up resources, as it is going to be something like Cyclops that will be the answer.

The answer is unitman….unitman is always the answer lol
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 645 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 29
    Heard the leaks. Kabam added 20+ nodes and its all to buff the attacker so onslaught doesn’t see it as too easy
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 645 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fairly simple nodes

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,904 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lokx said:

Fairly simple nodes

Phew. If he had more nodes, he’d be even worse than WoW Abs Man
  • Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 50 β˜…
    THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST PASSIVE ONSLAUGHT EVER!
  • Options
    _SOVEREIGN__SOVEREIGN_ Posts: 4 β˜…
    So far the fight design isn't the worst. THE AI is awful though. it's smart enough to wait out the power sting. and for some reason is an intercepting god right now... I am literally only struggling because of that. the fight is fine, I can dex his sp1 no issue, but since they made his heavies unstoppable there are literally no free openings. only intercepts, or the sp1 punish if you want to risk that.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 851 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    the AI is damn weird i swear...
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 29

So far the fight design isn't the worst. THE AI is awful though. it's smart enough to wait out the power sting. and for some reason is an intercepting god right now... I am literally only struggling because of that. the fight is fine, I can dex his sp1 no issue, but since they made his heavies unstoppable there are literally no free openings. only intercepts, or the sp1 punish if you want to risk that.

Doesnt missed opportunity gives advantage on dexing specials
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Spent 3 minutes 45 seconds landing one hit and the rest of the fight was just him blocking. Closed the game, may come back tomorrow may not. Rotten AI still plaguing the game.
  • Options
    _SOVEREIGN__SOVEREIGN_ Posts: 4 β˜…

It is funny, because on dexing his specials you get the energy resistance, but your physical resistance goes down. so if you get hit after that you get wrecked.
    I thought they might do a similar thing to Dani Moonstar where he special locks at sp1 or something, but so far Diablo(carinas challenger) and of course Herc (Hero 2021) do just fine... not sure on The M avengers challenge though.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It is funny, because on dexing his specials you get the energy resistance, but your physical resistance goes down. so if you get hit after that you get wrecked.
    I thought they might do a similar thing to Dani Moonstar where he special locks at sp1 or something, but so far Diablo(carinas challenger) and of course Herc (Hero 2021) do just fine... not sure on The M avengers challenge though.
    The multiple energy resistance buffs is probably to fuel dulled node while providing a useful buff, which will reduce neuroshock damage if you somehow manage to get many of em
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 714 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 29
    The @*$# is wrong with you, Kabam?