**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEE

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

YAHOOOOOOO. Uncommon Alliance Leadership W, days saved, alliance war best game mode confirmed. Now we just need an officer chat and censorship nerf.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,264 Guardian
    FYI, and even if you don’t want to clear the entire BG of existing Defenders, you can go into Defense Map, go to 10 x 5 Defender Roster page, and click on individual members profile pic, and remove just the defense for that person.

I assume that removes them from the BG as a whole (for Next War), but might have to do that on them for each of the +/- Tier Maps too (maybe).
  • Options

FYI, and even if you don’t want to clear the entire BG of existing Defenders, you can go into Defense Map, go to 10 x 5 Defender Roster page, and click on individual members profile pic, and remove just the defense for that person.

I assume that removes them from the BG as a whole (for Next War), but might have to do that on them for each of the +/- Tier Maps too (maybe).

Thats actually insane, thanks for the info
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Forgive me but why is auto clearing defenders necessary or beneficial?
  • Options
    Deacon said:

Forgive me but why is auto clearing defenders necessary or beneficial?

Oh my lord ask any alliance leader of officer you know.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 281 ★★
    When you have three alliance members who place defense but not contribute to offense and calling for them to do their parts but they continue freeloading in the war with their defense only and complain because we're not pushing for Gold V in awards like we should be at this point... It's been a headache for officers to clear those positions. We can shuffle defenders around, but not clear whole maps if we need to move to assigning people to battle groups to make sure we can have a competitive and active three war groups.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,264 Guardian
    (answers)
    So they gave a (sort of hidden) way to remove individual members (for reasons described above). Or for selective “rotation” of assignments, while still keeping some “permanent” people assigned.

But, the new “Auto-Clear” Option (on an BG-wide, automatic, basis) itself is mostly designed for Alliances who only run 1 or 2 BG.
    And either a free-for-all each war, or where Assigned wars (and BG’s) rotate around each war to give everyone opportunity to get in 5 wars.