**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A beautiful send off for Miike

LordParkerLordParker Posts: 13
edited May 31 in General Discussion
Hi guys!

Im sure youve all seen the news that Miikes leaving Kabam. So I thought that today would be a good day for all of us to give Miike any kind words and a proper goodbye from the community he has worked so hard to please and care for. I know some of you may have had your differences with him in the past, but please, today of all days, lets let Miike know that his work didnt go unnoticed and that he will be missed. Pop a message in this thread to give KabamMiike his last goodbye.

Cheers
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 909 ★★★
    Good luck Man thanks for always looking out. No spin zones with you mike
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,502 ★★★★
    My advice to all who transition between employment opportunities:

Take pride in your accomplishments and learn from your missteps. Don't chase what was and embrace what's next.

And most importantly, get that burner Glassdoor account up and ready.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,013 ★★★★
    Where did you get this info? Who’s taking over?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,568 ★★★★★
    Thanks for your hard work, Miike - what do your new pastures look like?

Best of luck!
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 551 ★★★
    Best wishes! Thanks for holding it down for the community!
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,772 ★★★★★
    does this mean we can know the true identity of his IGN?

best wishes miike.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,471 ★★★★
    End of an Era 🫡
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 909 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

does this mean we can know the true identity of his IGN?

best wishes miike.

I used to be in an alliance with him. I think it had miike in it but I know it had rocket as top champ. Waaaaaay back when
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,399 ★★★★
    I haven’t been on the forums for too long so I haven’t been around for a lot of his posts. From the things I have seen I’ve agreed with some, disagreed with others, but I still respect the effort he put into growing & managing this game that I love to play. Sincerely best wishes Miike, take care.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,529 ★★★★★
    I liked Mike, good luck.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    Thank you for everything. Even if we disagreed at times or I didn't like the things you said and did, I do and have appreciated everything you've done for the game and community. I wish you the best for the future.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 546 ★★★
    This calls for a official @Kabam Miike profile pic
    Maybe with the title “Mike was here”.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 516 ★★★
    He left because Kabam refused to buff Cyclops :V
    In all seriousness, I wish you the best where ever you go. It's not easy dealing with all these yahoos in this forum for 10 years lol.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,135 ★★★★
    edited May 30
    Some of you people can actually be so childish at times it almost embarrassing.

Yeah Mike probably wasn't the community's favourite but he was the guy holding down the fort on this corner of the game , and he did a mostly great job.
    Loved the streams with you Mike, you and Jax we're my favourite combo on there, this does indeed feel like the end of an era. Goodluck on your future endeavours and farewell.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★
    Fall of Kabam starts? With absence of strong leader who ruled with ironfist, the evergreen vast Kingdom starts to crumble and fall apart piece by piece 😞😓
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    Best of luck Kabam Mike
This discussion has been closed.