Would you like to see Alliance Quest History Details and have them available for a longer period.

Opened a ticket with Kabam to fix details. Currently the AQ History disappears when the next weekly event starts. If you participate in the last day of AQ week you will never be able to see the history for that day.

Would you like to see Alliance Quest History Details and have them available for a longer period. 22 votes

Yes Please
81%
KeltanJerryJiverCristalmanCondemnedToeBmanSummonerNRLittle_Crocodili29WolfrhkKnucklezPowerofpain1001ErcarretSteam97GoldenDadCaleb1705InsaneSkullWreakingGuyXandergritPcasAWarrior 18 votes
Nah, don't track participation
18%
GarloGiantwalrus56Grub88BringPopcorn 4 votes

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Yes Please
    Yes, it would be nice.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian
    Yes Please
    (well, besides for the fact that even current week's AQ History hasn’t worked lately, bugged..)

Yes, AQ HISTORY should have a “Current Week” and a separate “PRIOR WEEK” option to look at.

And while they’re at it, I know that “10” is a nice round number, but since AW Seasons are 12 wars long, why can’t AW HISTORY show 12 Wars worth, so you can look at the entire season that has just finished.
  • PcasAWarriorPcasAWarrior Member Posts: 9
    Yes Please
    @Kabam Miike
    Opened a ticket #595301,1 month ago, with Kabam to re-enable Alliance Quest History Detail
    The ticket was marked as "solved".
    Is there any update on this issue? And... why is it not addressed in this forum?
  • BmanBman Member Posts: 244
    Yes Please
    Good question. Why hasn’t Kabam atleast responded or acknowledged this? I started a thread a few weeks earlier, and they havent responded in ANY way to mine either. Kabamed again
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian
    edited May 27
    Yes Please

@Kabam Miike
    Opened a ticket #595301,1 month ago, with Kabam to re-enable Alliance Quest History Detail
    The ticket was marked as "solved".
    Is there any update on this issue? And... why is it not addressed in this forum?

Even though the post originally was about extending the amount of time that AQ History is available..
    Jax has updated the earlier referred to post about History not even working lately, to acknowledge it is (Under Investigation).

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/364520/aq-history-not-working-under-investigation#latest

——
    The Support Ticket referenced probably had “resolved” for you because I’m not sure that Tickets of that sort are intended for Bug Reporting (if it is not something that can be resolved on your individual account by someone in Customer Support).
    So individual ticket itself probably marked as “resolved” to indicate that there's nothing really that support can do directly for you, and ticket then closed out as the issue as a whole is moved into development / bug tracking.

Ie, they are not gonna maintains hundreds/thousands of individual Tickets regarding “fix the crashing, fix the AI, etc”, which there is no way they would then individually respond back to all those tickets if they actually do find some development solution to help those things at some point down the road.

Not to say that you shouldn’t report issues like that via a Ticket, just that if it is not something directly actionable by support then once it is noted elsewhere the Ticket probably would get that “Closed” status on it.
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    Yes Please
    Please fix it asap so I know who are those slackers that not putting in their weights
  • PcasAWarriorPcasAWarrior Member Posts: 9
    Yes Please
    Thanks @SummonerNR . Just wanted to see at least one of the Kabam God's workin on it.