Kabam needs to make mcoc for console and pc

Xxxdaniel3344Xxxdaniel3344 Member Posts: 123
Could you imagine if this game was on PS5 or Xbox? How much more players you can reach and expand mcoc online? How hype updates would be? And I do think there is a way to bring it to console. But Kabam you could make so much more money and give us more rewards 😎🤑💯🤫
But it would be really cool imo

Comments

• Xxxdaniel3344Xxxdaniel3344 Member Posts: 123
    Lokx said:

The game mechanic was made with touch input in mind, which is why the game mechanic is vastly different from typical fighting games. I would still love to play it on pc but the hurdle of making the game more controller/keyboard and mouse friendly would be hard.

Also it being on pc/console would make it much easier to cheat then it is now so if you think bg cheaters are bad now your gonna be on the verge of death dealing with the pc modders. Obviously kabam could make a strong anti cheat software but they don’t have the time and resources for that. Kabam is still relatively a smaller company compared to activision, riot games etc.

I do agree, but Kabam could develop a different version of the game more suitable for consoles and pc. The figthing mechanics can be translated to controller ones. As for cheating there will always be cheating, but if I can play this game with higher graphics and on a bigger screen why not xD. Also they could have a console exclusive 1v1 real time mode. Imagine 1v1ng your friends
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Lokx said:

The game mechanic was made with touch input in mind, which is why the game mechanic is vastly different from typical fighting games. I would still love to play it on pc but the hurdle of making the game more controller/keyboard and mouse friendly would be hard.

Also it being on pc/console would make it much easier to cheat then it is now so if you think bg cheaters are bad now your gonna be on the verge of death dealing with the pc modders. Obviously kabam could make a strong anti cheat software but they don’t have the time and resources for that. Kabam is still relatively a smaller company compared to activision, riot games etc.

I do agree, but Kabam could develop a different version of the game more suitable for consoles and pc. The figthing mechanics can be translated to controller ones. As for cheating there will always be cheating, but if I can play this game with higher graphics and on a bigger screen why not xD. Also they could have a console exclusive 1v1 real time mode. Imagine 1v1ng your friends
    Different versions of a game like this may not be super compatible.

Why would Kabam unnecessarily expand the game somewhere that cheating can be made more of an issue? It’s illogical given how successful the game is simply on mobile. And 1v1 real time will never occur. It’s been brought up before and it would be so incredibly boring. Each person waiting to parry the other and bringing passive power gain champs so you can just SP3 spam.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

I honestly would think that the console version would be a different game entirely without a live server thing going. Injustice mobile is pretty different to the original version for console. I’d like an mcoc console game with a grand story that’s animated like injustice, but it wouldn’t be compatible with the mobile version
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    No. Absolutely no.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,139 ★★★★★
    First make the game bug free for mobile phones, then they can think bout other platforms.

When negasonic crash towards you in sp1, she also causes your game to crash, lol🥰
  • token555token555 Member Posts: 24
    Go to a Dave and busters and play the arcade version. Once you experience how bad / boring the fighting is with a joystick and buttons, you will probably delete this thread immediately. lol.

A game designed and optimized for a phone touch screen, just doesn't convert well.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Yeah, there has never been a good fighting game on a console before.. MK, SF, DoA, and a bunch of other franchises are all garbage.

Clearly it wouldn't be a tap game / be different, but the core idea of having a decent fighting game, in (or not in) the marvel universe, where you build up your roster, fight in an alliance etc... is a fine paradigm.
    Maratox said:

Lokx said:

Different versions of a game like this may not be super compatible.

Why would Kabam unnecessarily expand the game somewhere that cheating can be made more of an issue? It’s illogical given how successful the game is simply on mobile. And 1v1 real time will never occur. It’s been brought up before and it would be so incredibly boring. Each person waiting to parry the other and bringing passive power gain champs so you can just SP3 spam.
    Why did Fortnite expand to mobile? Why did games like coc expand to PC? Do you realize how many people cheat on games? It's such a niche argument as to why not.

Also both versions don't have to be compatible, they can be their own thing, so one doesn't interfere with the other. Or they could make it work, very possible make 1v1 only on console not mobile.
    Emilia90 said:

Lokx said:

I honestly would think that the console version would be a different game entirely without a live server thing going. Injustice mobile is pretty different to the original version for console. I’d like an mcoc console game with a grand story that’s animated like injustice, but it wouldn’t be compatible with the mobile version
    Ye that's the point, let it be it's own thing. Whole mobile is it's own thing too
    token555 said:

Go to a Dave and busters and play the arcade version. Once you experience how bad / boring the fighting is with a joystick and buttons, you will probably delete this thread immediately. lol.

A game designed and optimized for a phone touch screen, just doesn't convert well.

The mechanics can be changed or made for controllers like injustice

Yeah, there has never been a good fighting game on a console before.. MK, SF, DoA, and a bunch of other franchises are all garbage.

Clearly it wouldn't be a tap game / be different, but the core idea of having a decent fighting game, in (or not in) the marvel universe, where you build up your roster, fight in an alliance etc... is a fine paradigm.

What about Tekken?
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,371 ★★★★
    Only if Kabam do a console version without online mode. Just to sell the game.

Mortal Kombat vs DC was a great success on X360 and PS3 that gave the 1st idea to do Injustice.
    👍
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    Go play the Dave & Busters arcade version... that's as close as you're gonna get.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I beg to differ on being able to reach more people by being on console. Almost every person alive has a phone. Can't say the same about a console or pc.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian
    Console version would have to be UNRELATED to your actual account here.

Simplistic, in that it could be a progressive fight structure (like Mike Tyson Knockout), leading up to a final difficult fight.

No multiple modes of fight (other than 1-player, or 2-player real-time dual-controller), so no Arena, no AQ/AW/BG/etc.

Maybe a new Quest of fights each month to pit you against different (new) champs.

But nothing linked to your online account here, no playing against real players over the internet (ONLY Dual-Controller multi-player).
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

lWhy did Fortnite expand to mobile? Why did games like coc expand to PC? Do you realize how many people cheat on games? It's such a niche argument as to why not.

Also both versions don't have to be compatible, they can be their own thing, so one doesn't interfere with the other. Or they could make it work, very possible make 1v1 only on console not mobile.

I don’t have the statistics but based on reasonable assumption i can guess that coc has a waaaay bigger player base then mcoc. The financial side for them makes it easier to transition into pc. Also their mechanics are much easier translated onto pc.

Now comparing Fortnite (epic games) is ridiculously funny. No doubt in my mind Fortnite is making more then mcoc. Epic game as a company is larger and so has more ability to invest in a team that can focus on making the game translate to mobile.

what your asking is even more challenging because your basically asking them to create a entirely different game that slightly resembles mcoc but works on console. This game isn’t build for 1v1, mechanics like parry and dex would make it harder for a 1v1 to be fun, if you lot hate the current ai defender imagine someone playing Hyperion and holding block + dexing everything you do till they reach sp3.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    No, I don't plan to spend any $$$ on this game. If it came on console, prepare to dump it in the dollar bin.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian
    D&B arcade game doesn’t have Masteries.
    And for console, make sense to NOT have a Mastery system put in place (no switching mastery sets, no having to unlock or build up masteries, etc)

Only thing that would make sense though is to put Dexterity as a built-in ability for everyone.
    (But NOT Parry).

And other masteries, specific to benefiting some champs more than others, wouldn’t really be needed in 2 player console game.

As for ones that increase damage, etc, well the designed console fights would just be designed strength-wise to be without those MCOC mastery based advantages.