**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG VT πŸ… Upgrades Next Season

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 145 β˜…
    Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

I actually don't like it. It'll be harder to get my BG milestones.

However, I haven't watched his stream yet so maybe he addresses this.

I think there will be more ranks to offset... maybe
    If this is the case then don't that kinda defeat the point of changing it to 2 medals πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. Mind over matter thing πŸ€”
    No because what it does is your going to get more from VT such as trophy tokens and em plus it's going to help those that rush to gc so that they can still have time to build points up in solo event also I don't think they are adding more ranks just more lvls to the ranks they have.
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 145 β˜…

This doesn't resolve all those BG complaints of I lost 100 matches in a row or I am matched against whale accounts so it's not fair. I think this is great idea for me personally since I win about 50% of the time. This will help me climb faster since losing won't be as rough during my climb to VT. Now for those farming in lower levels, this is going to suck for them.

The more people who progress through vt faster will mean less of them in the lower tiers of vt where those complaints happen. This wont fix it completely, but should at least easy the burden
    According to Kabam Crashed, this isn't for those that can reach the VT easily, it's only for those that are having a hard time. So those that reach VT will be in the same boat but those that were having a hard time climbing will get to Platinum faster and therefore facing against the big accounts sooner. Is that a good thing for those smaller accounts to hit a plateau sooner? Now we will see how many more posts of I climb to Platinum in no time but now I facing against these big accounts sooner. You know it's going to happen.

Kabam Crashed said:
    Hey all. We will be sharing more details before the next BG season starts, but the goal of this change was to make the climb more plausible for those struggling to make progress but not necessarily make it faster for those who were already climbing with ease. We have added additional ranks as well as additional medals to every rank. Wait to see the details but if you are one of those players breezing to the GC with a ~75% win rate, it's going to take about the same number of matches to get there.
    That is true but you also gotta keep in mind that if all those accounts get there faster, then the bigger accounts will also climb up faster due to wins giving two medals now.
    No matter how you look at it the change is beneficial, climbing up will be easier, not faster but easier.
    Bigger accounts will farm more, get some extra points by "throwing" matches with energy because climbing back is easier.
    They do that they will get banned notice how those big accounts stopped doing the farming once kabam started banning them kabam already has a system in place to detect this behavior
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This will 100% help reduce the amount of victory shield that I usually use, I tend to lose matches 1 win off a new bracket or to enter the GC, and I’ve used shields when I get 4 wins in a row naturally to prevent a headache if I lose the last one I need, 2 tokens will feel much smoother I hope, we will find out when it’s released next season
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Me on my way to reach GC on day-1

Hope it's permanent feature.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey all. We will be sharing more details before the next BG season starts, but the goal of this change was to make the climb more plausible for those struggling to make progress but not necessarily make it faster for those who were already climbing with ease. We have added additional ranks as well as additional medals to every rank. Wait to see the details but if you are one of those players breezing to the GC with a ~75% win rate, it's going to take about the same number of matches to get there.

Will the additional ranks include additional elder marks? This is more for planning purposes. If the climb is easier and more elder marks are added, then some people might need to dump more elder marks this season so that they don’t go to waste next season when you reach the cap before using the elder marks we already have in stash.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,836 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I get to GC typically in the last week as I don't really push for it but vib can be a flustercuck of getting to the last win required and losing two, clawing them back, rinse/repeat.