I got him!

17111711 Member Posts: 300 ★★
Happy I pulled this champ!

Comments

• AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Congratulations man. But who has disagreed this post🤔. There is no point of disagreement.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    1711 said:

Aegon is great for long fights. In necro he is best champion after consuming your some revives
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

1711 said:

Aegon is great for long fights. In necro he is best champion after consuming your some revives
    Personally I preferred kate and shuri for necro since they'd do the whole lane in the same amount of revs as aegons ramp lol
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79
    I'd have went with Moleman personally but you pick who you enjoy!!
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★

1711 said:

Kate and Wong are way better making things way cheaper on the player is way better than using tons of revives to just brute force it
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    Good news is aegon is part of the new arcade saga meaning if you are paragon (I'm assuming it's progression based) you can get a saga rank up gem to take him to R5!

• Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    Avnish said:

Congratulations man. But who has disagreed this post🤔. There is no point of disagreement.

right?!?! "I'm happy I got this." DISAGREE. "hey, I'm happy for you, OP!" DISAGREE,!!!
    you apparently cannot ask this and not get disagreed yourself. no idea why... (and please, insert further disagrees below)

@1711 glad for you, it's cool pulling a champ you chased, and a
    I hope you get some mileage out of him.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian

Avnish said:

(and please, insert further disagrees below)

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Congrats! Aegon is great for all sorts of long-form content, and is pretty useful in the long term for stuff like Necro and Abyss