Knull's lair side quest week 2 objective not working

Ironamerica2619Ironamerica2619 Member Posts: 12
I have completed knull's lair side quest with only Mystic and Mutant champs several times but still I couldn't able claim Anti-Venom objectives for any difficulties, I tried lower difficulty also still can't able to claim. Please help me kabam.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,226 ★★★★★
    You need to fight antivenom
  • Ironamerica2619Ironamerica2619 Member Posts: 12
    Bro I defeated him still no rewards
    ahmynuts said:

You need to fight antivenom

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    The pictures show that you have not completed that path? Are you mixing up agent venom perhaps?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,256 Guardian
    No correct answer yet.
    Although in every other thread about this, the answer has been given over and over and over.

(and fyi, they showed their T.L.4 pic, unexplored, just for ref. The actual issue is their T.L.5 pic above that)

They did all 4 paths, but they did them from top to bottom, which is NOT the order of the Objectives.

Objectives need you to go in path order 1, 2, 4, then 3. (1 being on top, etc)

So when you did your 4th run, and took bottom, that cleared the 3rd Objective level, which then opened up the Anti-venom one which is path 3.
    (it doesn’t count that you had already previously done that path, need to do again and beat Anti-venom a second time now)