SoS Onslaught node buffs: One has to go. Which one?

2»

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable

The fight would be too easy without heavy hitter.

I think the fight is great as-is, but if anything were to change I would rather see the addition of a node that either:
    • increased power sting damage, so there is a greater payoff to transferring them to Onslaught, or
    • removed a debuff from the attacker whenever Onslaught detonates a power sting, so there would be a way to remove Daunted

I kinda like the last idea especially with how passive he was if u got daunted early, for me it was just a restart over having away to remove that would make the fight at least better for me especially as how many times i got daunted on me by accident parries or him well time blocking, this be a great solution whilst still needing to learn his sp1 intercepting him to transfer power sting
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★

I think the fight is great as-is, but if anything were to change I would rather see the addition of a node that either:
    • increased power sting damage, so there is a greater payoff to transferring them to Onslaught, or
    • removed a debuff from the attacker whenever Onslaught detonates a power sting, so there would be a way to remove Daunted

The second option is amazing, i lost count of how many times the AI managed to do a parry outta nowhere and cutoff all of my healing
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

I kinda like the last idea especially with how passive he was if u got daunted early, for me it was just a restart over having away to remove that would make the fight at least better for me especially as how many times i got daunted on me by accident parries or him well time blocking, this be a great solution whilst still needing to learn his sp1 intercepting him to transfer power sting
    Accidental parries were so real
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Decorative Armor
    Samanun said:

How about none of them the fight is fine i don't think any of you are truly **** at the the game you’re just not making any effort to get better stop being lazy and actually learn a new skill

Have you fought him? Come on show some videos of you soloing him
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable

Bendy said:

Accidental parries were so real
    Most times it was me trying to dex then it parries so cost me so much on his sp1
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 454 ★★★
    Pass the Buck/Power Sting
    Power Sting/Pass The Buck. His AI is way too passive, so half the time you can't even transfer the Power Sting. Then, even if you CAN, he doesn't throw the special anyway. All that node serves to do at the moment is just slow the fight down.
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★

Samanun said:

How about none of them the fight is fine i don't think any of you are truly **** at the the game you’re just not making any effort to get better stop being lazy and actually learn a new skill

It’s funny how quickly you people get offended by something if you don’t want to get any better at the game then why do you continue to play
    https://youtu.be/tfTjO3YkECc?si=eQlK3zzIG2ylHdDq
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    edited June 10
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

It’s funny how quickly you people get offended by something if you don’t want to get any better at the game then why do you continue to play
    Everyone and their grandmother got a solo in with Shang chi. I did it with a 7*r1 unawakened, No iso in him.
    How many total solos you got and what champs did you use except Shang chi?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Everyone and their grandmother got a solo in with Shang chi. I did it with a 7*r1 unawakened, No iso in him.
    Um, I used 3-4 revives with my 7r3 Shang Chi 😅

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Why does it matter the fight is literally the same with any Champion but to answer your question i only only used the champs i needed for the obj and didn't bother getting any solos i got on claimed my rewards and played bg’s, but since shang chi isn't good enough pick a champ and ill get the solo.
    edited June 10
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Something is serioulsy wrong with you. Another player is asking you to show your game play on that fight, and that translates as being offended? You're just throwing that word around for any little thing. It's as if someone said that about you and now you're using it every chance you get so you can feel good about yourself.

Also, no one asked for your "constructive criticism"....which is basically insults you're throwing around. They're unwarranted and unecessary. It's a POLL.

Sorry @captain_rogers 😂 I know I said I wouldn't feed the troll. Had to give him one last "food for thought" though that they need to chew on for a while 😂 They are now blocked/ignored.
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Why does it matter the fight is literally the same with any Champion but to answer your question i only only used the champs i needed for the obj and didn't bother getting any solos i got on claimed my rewards and played bg’s, but since shang chi isn't good enough pick a champ and ill get the solo.
    It does, it ABSOLUTELY DOES, I ran this fight 60+ times, and getting an opening on Onslaught is the difficult part in these fights, The reason Shang is good for this is because he can get VERY VERY easy openings. With other champs you have to intercept to get an opening and with Onslaught's AI it gets messy about 60% of the time.

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Something is serioulsy wrong with you. Another player is asking you to show your game play on that fight, and that translates as being offended? You're just throwing that word around for any little thing. It's as if someone said that about you and now you're using it every chance you get so you can feel good about yourself.

Also, no one asked for your "constructive criticism"....which is basically insults you're throwing around. They're unwarranted and unecessary. It's a POLL.

Sorry @captain_rogers 😂 I know I said I wouldn't feed the troll. Had to give him one last "food for thought" though that they need to chew on for a while 😂 They are now blocked/ignored.
    They’re is clearly offended they’re response basically says if you’re so good then lets see you solo it which comes off as offended no reason to come at me like that unless you’re offended.

No one asked for my constructive criticism and nobody asked for this thread nobody asked you to reply to me either but i guess you just couldn't help it

I never insulted anyone in this thread in fact i did the opposite so not exactly sure what you’re on about there? this is why i say you’re offended because i never insulted you yet you feel insulted…
    edited June 10
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

They’re is clearly offended they’re response basically says if you’re so good then lets see you solo it which comes off as offended no reason to come at me like that unless you’re offended.

No one asked for my constructive criticism and nobody asked for this thread nobody asked you to reply to me either but i guess you just couldn't help it

I never insulted anyone in this thread in fact i did the opposite so not exactly sure what you’re on about there? this is why i say you’re offended because i never insulted you yet you feel insulted…
    My guy you're the one that came running into this thread all cocky and a comment that essentially boils down to 'git gud'.
    @Priyabrata How was anything i said cocky and it didn’t boil down to “git gud” i said i know you guys aren't bad at the game so stop being lazy
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    Rank 1 falcon did it in 20 revives ahahah. Had overflowing revives and put them to *good* use lol
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

And people were mainly asking did u solo with avenger or dkg i bet no because getting openings baiting specials sucked which is main point of this convo that getting an opening made it so hard due to his passive ai
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Onslaught...throw the whole champ away!

Yeah the nodes aren't the problem at all ... the fight isn't "great as is" lol but the nodes have nothing to do with how messy the fight is. It's the Onslaught AI itself.

The suggestions are cool Crashed but nothing will matter with how sporadic and awful the AI is in that fight.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Member Posts: 684 ★★
    I need to say something about onslaught which was super cool( guys don't get offended, I don't know about this quest but I'm playing this game since 2018 but I had a lot of breaks between )
    I found that havok is the best counter for onslaught just nothing get hit by onslaught sp1 and see him melted down.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

I need to say something about onslaught which was super cool( guys don't get offended, I don't know about this quest but I'm playing this game since 2018 but I had a lot of breaks between )
    I found that havok is the best counter for onslaught just nothing get hit by onslaught sp1 and see him melted down.

Yup, Havok is generally the best counter in general, but doesn't work for SOS.
    edited June 10
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable
    Barani7da said:

Decorative armour prevents just that
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★

This has to be a joke. This fight is absolutely bugged in every way, not only AI but heavy hitter node as well. Why keep a bugged node on top of a bugged AI to begin with? Why even keep the bugs? This fight is nowhere near as "great"
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 483 ★★★

This has to be a joke. This fight is absolutely bugged in every way, not only AI but heavy hitter node as well. Why keep a bugged node on top of a bugged AI to begin with? Why even keep the bugs? This fight is nowhere near as "great"
    Lol how is heavy hitter bugged
    Bendy said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

And people were mainly asking did u solo with avenger or dkg i bet no because getting openings baiting specials sucked which is main point of this convo that getting an opening made it so hard due to his passive ai
    Nobody asked that, and baiting special and getting openings isn’t hard that’s why i said it’s the same with every champion
    Barani7da said:

We know. That works in BGs. Havok doesn't meet any of the SoS objectives, so using him would be "pointless". Pun intended.