**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Lady Deathstrike in Raids with new tactic is horrible

sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 257 ★★★
Can't take off more than 4% and the DOT damage just isn't significant enough for raids. What was the design process behind the new tactic? "Dot champs are getting some love" - yeah right, not when it takes three minutes to take off meaningless amounts of damage. I only used lady d because nick fury was locked in war, but from what I've seen, I won't even use nick fury. Gonna stick with dominio and crit crusher. Thanks for nothing, Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    Bwdo is also still bad but thats always assault issue always had bad choices always on some fights like ultron the energy and dot champs sucked this time better but still suck
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 195 ★★
    I used nick. He could easily take 12% each fight against the first 3 bosses. His bleeds were doing 20k per tick
  • Options
    What a shame, was interested to see how DOT champions would be like in raids.
  • Options

I used nick. He could easily take 12% each fight against the first 3 bosses. His bleeds were doing 20k per tick

per bleed, the light ending ones, or in total?
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 195 ★★
    sherin_66 said:

Per tick. 20k every half second. The light ending ones
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    Last time i use bwdo though not once hit 12% with debuff siphon
  • Options
    edited June 11
    Not sure if the other new tactics are good or not, but assault's new tactic is trash.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,122 ★★★★★
    I took Venom also (should've r2)
    And he isn't too good either, considering other "actual" attackers are finishing fights in 60-90 seconds, I'm getting timedout with Venom consistently.

DOT buffs needs more tuning up because how Ironman can just spam sp1 and do bizzilion damage while Venom bleed ticks are in range of 3k-6k only. 12-15k will be much better.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    Moondragon also wasn't doing well. 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 149 ★★
    Deathstrike ruptures just scale based on her armour rating so she's actually just bad. A lot of the assault champs are literally so useless for raids
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    edited June 12
    Once all charges are in place, I hit the 12% dmg cap with vox on every fight, but he's a 7* r3 sig45 champ and I'm just about hitting that cap before timing out. Dot is still kinda gimped in raids, yet they thought it was a great idea to tag even more dot champs... that's literally a trap icl.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    sherin_66 said:

Can't take off more than 4% and the DOT damage just isn't significant enough for raids. What was the design process behind the new tactic? "Dot champs are getting some love" - yeah right, not when it takes three minutes to take off meaningless amounts of damage. I only used lady d because nick fury was locked in war, but from what I've seen, I won't even use nick fury. Gonna stick with dominio and crit crusher. Thanks for nothing, Kabam.

Lady D is absolute dogshit anyway sadly, the kind of champion that only starts dealing damage after 1 minute.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,122 ★★★★★

sherin_66 said:

Lady D is absolute dogshit anyway sadly, the kind of champion that only starts dealing damage after 1 minute.
    Idek who tf decided her rupture damage should be based on armour instead of attack rating

If Kabam was worried about balance why not 50% attack 50% armor instead?
    She's just so bad other than 2-3 mutants she counters
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,302 ★★★★★

I went with a r2 killmonger, and same thing ... A perfect match only takes out 6% HP with full charges.

The node literally does nothing to increase the DoT here. The furies only work if the opponent is immune to an effect, which none of the defenders are immune to bleed. Only Medusa has an immunity and even so it's worthless as there are no poison dealing champions on assaut apart from Mysterio

I used R5A KM with Crit Crusher since you need to counter specials to get the true strike anyway.

Not an issue taking out max health each fight as long as you trigger your vibranium armor + true strike once it’s available. (The sp3 is bad though. Doesn’t scale with damage boosts)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

I went with a r2 killmonger, and same thing ... A perfect match only takes out 6% HP with full charges.

The node literally does nothing to increase the DoT here. The furies only work if the opponent is immune to an effect, which none of the defenders are immune to bleed. Only Medusa has an immunity and even so it's worthless as there are no poison dealing champions on assaut apart from Mysterio

I used R5A KM with Crit Crusher since you need to counter specials to get the true strike anyway.

Not an issue taking out max health each fight as long as you trigger your vibranium armor + true strike once it’s available. (The sp3 is bad though. Doesn’t scale with damage boosts)
    Hmm ... Probably have to try that next time then, if they don't change the new node
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    sherin_66 said:

I might have to use Nick next raid. Thanks for the heads up.