**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Has there been a recent growing interest in Captain Marvel, the forgotten Cosmic banger?

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 594 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 11
    She’s alright
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 207 β˜…β˜…
    Still not interested. Let’s put a fork in this thread.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 11
    She is actually good. Once she's in binary ignition she destroys a lot of stuff very quickly.

One thing I would change with her kit is that in Battlegrounds and other modes where she cannot ramp fast, she starts with 10 Binary charges (Hulkling synergy). That way she can ramp up faster without relying on parrying and a lot of sp1s. If Serpent has this ability, why not Captain Marvel?

@Terminatrix opinions?
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,754 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Still not interested. Let’s put a fork in this thread.

You can just ignore it. Simple as that. Unless your name is tagged somewhere in this post, which it isn't, we don't need to hear from you.
  • Options
    edited June 11
    EdisonLaw said:

She is actually good. Once she's in binary ignition she destroys a lot of stuff very quickly.

One thing I would change with her kit is that in Battlegrounds and other modes where she cannot ramp fast, she starts with 10 Binary charges (Hulkling synergy). That way she can ramp up faster without relying on parrying and a lot of sp1s. If Serpent has this ability, why not Captain Marvel?

@Terminatrix opinions?

Agreed. That would make her more competitve and valuable in this timed mode. Especially against defenders that don't deal energy damage. I don't know how they could make that happen, but it would be nice!

She is soooo good, but droped in rankings due to other cosmic releases. I'd love to see that for her!
  • Options
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

@Terminatrix opinions?

Agreed. That would make her more competitve and valuable in this timed mode. Especially against defenders that don't deal energy damage. I don't know how they could make that happen, but it would be nice!

She is soooo good, but droped in rankings due to other cosmic releases. I'd love to see that for her!
    Another thing I would change is to increase her heavy attack range
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,922 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Naw, I'll stick to my Odin. 😜🀣
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 74 β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Her 7* release could be earlier but it's still good to give her space to shine before more OP cosmics starts to dominate 7* class.

Doomed to fell off faster than when she was released
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

@Terminatrix opinions?

How so?
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 206 β˜…
    I have a very interesting quality buff updates on her which can solve all her problems but as kabam will never buff her so I am not interested in telling my buff Idea πŸ˜”
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,584 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zero interest
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 894 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm interested as a possible Onslaught counter. She can be an ok Defender generally as well - not brilliant but ok.
  • Options
    edited June 12

I have a very interesting quality buff updates on her which can solve all her problems but as kabam will never buff her so I am not interested in telling my buff Idea πŸ˜”

Yeah a buff for her will NEVER happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm interested in your idea though? Please do tell...

I would change a few things, especially for her to keep up with the current new champs. I personally don't believe she should be losing health from energy attacks, but instead should be regenerating from them, while they still push her into binary ignition. After all, she IS empowered with energy lol

She should be incinerate immune for obvious reasons. Any attempted incinerates would still give her binary charges.

Binary Ignition:

-She should have a 100% chance to inflict armor breaks, instead of 60%, and they should last longer. Also, ALL of her attacks should be unblockable, not just the photon blasts.

-12 second Unstoppable buff in addition to the Indestructible.

-At least 10 furies, or guaranteed BIG crits with EVERY hit.

And I've always had a problem with this ONE thing πŸ‘‰πŸ½πŸ‘‰πŸ½πŸ‘‰πŸ½πŸ‘‰πŸ½πŸ‘‰πŸ½πŸ‘‰πŸ½ she should NOT lose her Indestructible buff when hit by a special attack!! Smh!!
    @ShashankGupta
  • Options
    Chobbly said:

I'm interested as a possible Onslaught counter. She can be an ok Defender generally as well - not brilliant but ok.

Awesome. I've gotten more practice with her against Onslaught. It's been fun. She's a nice little secret weapon who can really wreck him! That would add another nuke in your BG deck, making it tough for your opponent to pick who to ban lol

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After received my CMM 6* she is on line to be upgraded 😍
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

@Terminatrix opinions?

How so?
    maybe changing her heavy animation to something else? Not entirely sure to what though