Raid chest rng rewards are infuriating

ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 156 ★★★
This has been an issue for a while and I am getting fed up with it. I just blasted through all three path fights and got 50% t6cc all three times (from the valiant chests). I am the powerhouse of my alliance typically putting up 90,000,000 points to help out my other alliance members (and happily do so). It just feels terrible when I get the worst rewards out of it while an alliance member who didn't need to do anything because they were backup get 15k 7* shards. At this point 50% t6cc means very little to my account and I don't have enough 7*s/the right 7*s I want to actually use that t6cc. Champ acquisition is way more important for me right now. The worst part is that they weren't even the t6cc I needed for one of the champs I actually want to rank up. I don't feel any anger towards my other alliance members for getting better rewards than me. That anger is directly going towards the design of these random rewards. Why isn't it at the very least a t6cc 50% selector? Why can't you let us have a few choices so RNG doesn't prevent us from getting what we actually want.

I just really want an explanation of the design intention here because it seems like it was just designed to cause frustration and jealousy. Didn't we used to have these type of rng aq crystals a very long time ago? And weren't they removed for this exact reason?

So sum up: These chest just make me feel bad and I am seeing a lot of similar sentiment from my alliance members as well as others. Doesn't seem like anyone is happy with it

Comments

• KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 321 ★★★
    champ acquisition is definitely frustrating, especially with so high RNG factors limiting the scarcity of the champs you desire

they should definitely incorporate more nexus type crystals similar to abyss but with 7*s

also the available items from chest rewards are way to broad, definitely not fair for someone to get 50% t6cc vs someone else getting 20k titan shards for example the value in these 2 items are night and day difference.

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    I’m at 30 mil just got through the second boss. Both times t6cc, at least they are selectors!!!🙄
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Member Posts: 121

I’m at 30 mil just got through the second boss. Both times t6cc, at least they are selectors!!!🙄

I watched a guy pull Ultron and had half the points I had. I only got 7.5k shards and a half t6c from three chests..
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    I got 10 valiant crystals today for a raid chest! I was so surprised and excited until I pulled all 5*s :(
  • joshypoopjoshypoop Member Posts: 25
    These are making our alliance question if we want to continue to do raids. Rewards just ain't worth it. Half a T6CC. Yeah that sucks. We probably won't be doing raids moving forward until the rewards are better. Especially since most of my alliance will have to buy some raid tickets with loyalty, units etc...
    What a bummer.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Why does a gamemode that involves teamwork offer RNG rewards anyway. Even if they wanna keep the rng elements atleast balance things out a bit , buff the lower rewards to match the upper ones have a more uniform dice for the rng to roll
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Infuriating indeed.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★
    I heard somewhere and so far I can confirm it, obviously based on experience only, but the more points you make the lesser rewards you get. Same with me, I cleared our line mostly myself as the others were unavailable, got the smallest rewards from all 3 chests, t6cc, while the others are all very happy with their titan and 7* shards.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    Zolobacsi said:

I heard somewhere and so far I can confirm it, obviously based on experience only, but the more points you make the lesser rewards you get. Same with me, I cleared our line mostly myself as the others were unavailable, got the smallest rewards from all 3 chests, t6cc, while the others are all very happy with their titan and 7* shards.

I cleared my path and got 8k titan shards and 3k 7* shards a guy on my group got a full titan and he's doing most of his path by himself
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★

Personally not a fan of RNG, and it stings to get the short end of the stick. I think ultimately raid rewards are what is given as the final payout though.

And that's pretty much the only reason why we are doing it. Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if they would take the chests away and add some extra rewards for the completion. At least everyone would get the same.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    joshypoop said:

These are making our alliance question if we want to continue to do raids. Rewards just ain't worth it. Half a T6CC. Yeah that sucks. We probably won't be doing raids moving forward until the rewards are better. Especially since most of my alliance will have to buy some raid tickets with loyalty, units etc...
    What a bummer.

The exploration rewards makes it worth it y'all shouldn't quit just because of a few unlucky rewards
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Ik their reply to this, this game is built around RNG and if we don't like the mode then don't play it. Simple. They said same for the saga incursions without acknowledging the fact that players were actually upset about the unavailability of an update to potions and revives, not the game mode. Noone is asking for free rewards but make our time and commitment worth it atleast.
    Yes, i got 50% random t6cc in all 3 chests in case someone is wondering...
  • EldarforceEldarforce Member Posts: 18
    Please please please, just standardise the rewards and remove the rng
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Three more chests three more t6cc. For the massive cost of entry it just isn't worth it.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Yes. As kt1 said it should be more of a nexus choice crystal for us.

Especially for valiant players