**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Does anyone have a rough guide of medals/BG rank?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
I know we don’t have long left of this season but I usually just sit at the bottom of GC once I reach it as i have limited time, but would like to know how many medals usually correlate to which ranks. Thought I would ask now as people are gonna be pushing/getting their ranks in over the next 24 hours

As a baseline how far would 100 medals get you? Or how many medals do you typically need to reach Gamma/Arcane?

Would also be curious as to insight on how medals per game are calculated, i keep getting anywhere between 17/18 in uru 3 but when I watch people on YouTube/streams they seem to be getting up to 30 so what’s the calculation there?

Comments

• Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 179
    TP33 said:

how many medals do you typically need to reach Gamma/Arcane?

It really depends on the meta if it's easy one you will need 150+ to be in arcane 3

generally 120+ will land you in arcane 3

gamma 3 is 80-90 points
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 645 ★★★★
    Click leader board and you can move through ranks and see what points land where, there isn’t a formual as it’s all dependent on the active season and how many people are in gc for that season
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★

Click leader board and you can move through ranks and see what points land where, there isn’t a formual as it’s all dependent on the active season and how many people are in gc for that season

Yeah but end of season push is happening around now so I wanted to hold off.

Sounds like a lot of effort for marginal gains on rewards but I think next season I’ll push higher than I have now