**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

You’re bad at reverse controls, and that’s ok

RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 192 ★★
Hey there summoners,

I’m here to tell you something a lot of you need to hear: You are likely bad at reverse controls, worse than you think, but most importantly, that’s okay!

I won’t completely plagiarize the post, but you can see where this is going. Just seeing a lot of complaining about the SoS boss. It’s really not that bad, except nerfing 2/10 possible champs for brotherhood of mutants.

Look at the bright side, these challenges help you hone your skills. I hated fighting onslaught, but now I’ve gotten pretty good dexing his SP1.

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    edited June 13
    We need a reply from Jax for the cherry on top🤣 @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    This is good point even I learnt to dex sp1 completely in SOS. Before this I don't even bother to dex it..I used to just block it.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    This round is the carrot and next round is the stick. I only try these on the weekend when I can focus. You guys have so much skill and little old me just need to live with reverse control.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,194 ★★★★★
    I feel attacked…
    And I’m here for it lol
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 166
    I think there is certain amount of time every individual plays this game & kabam wants more players to play for more time.
    Now for SOS rewards people will have to make that time somehow to practice reverse control switch which is a rare rare node in the game to defeat this fight.
    It's doesn't look like forcing - but it's actually is 😂
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

I think there is certain amount of time every individual plays this game & kabam wants more players to play for more time.
    Now for SOS rewards people will have to make that time somehow to practice reverse control switch which is a rare rare node in the game to defeat this fight.

Nobody's forcing you to do anything, if you don't want to do it then don't do it.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,499 ★★★★
    edited June 13
    The issue i had was with AI, she'd launch the sp1 the frame the controls are about to switch, which is fine but if it catches you out, she'd sit and block til the instadeath node triggered and killed you. Wouldn't even try to attack you. I just force closed until I got the solo on all 3 milestones as the fight wasn't all that hard.
  • Options

Asher1_1 said:

Nobody's forcing you to do anything, if you don't want to do it then don't do it.
    It's like saying nobody is forcing you to eat but u need to eat food to survive 😂.
    Similarly u need to do it to get the maximize rewards to stay descent level in the game as July 4th is coming and it will just boost some account way ahead.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

Asher1_1 said:

It's like saying nobody is forcing you to eat but u need to eat food to survive 😂.
    Similarly u need to do it to get the maximize rewards to stay descent level in the game as July 4th is coming and it will just boost some account way ahead.
    Your account will survive if you don't do SoS, what kinda dumb analogy is that lmao.
    If you want the rewards then practice and get good, you want a participation trophy for endgame content which is meant to be hard?
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★

The issue i had was with AI, she'd launch the sp1 the frame the controls are about to switch, which is fine but if it catches you out, she'd sit and block til the instadeath node triggered and killed you. Wouldn't even try to attack you. I just force closed until I got the solo on all 3 milestones as the fight wasn't all that hard.

That's not really an ai issue the timer is just too short.
    It's pretty easy to avoid tho, either parry them, use a striker, use a special or simply keep dashing back and create some distance so she doesn't throw her specials. Worked everytime
  • Options

Asher1_1 said:

Asher1_1 said:

Your account will survive if you don't do SoS, what kinda dumb analogy is that lmao.
    If you want the rewards then practice and get good, you want a participation trophy for endgame content which is meant to be hard?
    U just bring it to my first comment where I said there is a certain amount of time every individual gives to the game. & What is Practice 😂😂 that's demanding more time dedicate .
    So u ultimately said give more time & practice that's what I said 😂😂
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 192 ★★
    I’m actually waiting for Bullseye SoS boss with reverse controls
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,385 ★★★★
    I suck at it but I will improvise adapt and overcome 😎💪
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    Spot on… as someone who sucks at reverse controls and revived my way through Necropolis Grandmaster, I’m very thankful to have this simpler fight to focus specifically on reverse controls on a low-risk, medium-reward opportunity.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97

I’m actually waiting for Bullseye SoS boss with reverse controls

I don’t think something like that is coming. I think it will be closer to the Onslaught or Dani fight that makes the fight doable with practice and mainly focused on his SP1 and Killer Instinct.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,621 ★★★
    🙄
    Now, after this topic title, we can wait some upset player to post something against Jax or Kabam as revenge

You’re bad at making a decent game, and that’s ok

🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 212 ★★

You know would make this fight impossible? Onslaughts AI. At least Gwen will reliably throw her specials

And this fight allows you to use DoT effects. And the chip damage is almost nothing, so you don’t even need to heal up when you revive.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★

You know would make this fight impossible? Onslaughts AI. At least Gwen will reliably throw her specials

And this fight allows you to use DoT effects. And the chip damage is almost nothing, so you don’t even need to heal up when you revive.
    The dots pretty much tick at 90% less dmg lol
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★

The DoT is active when you’re using the special though. I got like 2 bleed ticks off with Aegon before the protection and Starky does some additional shock damage during his special
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★

Any DOT is really to kill her after your last special when she's at 1%, as the special itself even with the multiplier won't.