**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Selling Champions

Hello. I was wondering if Kabam could do an update where they bring back the ability to sell Champions. I have some champions that I don't like and I can't sell them. I wish that the ability to sell Champions could come back. Please and thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ItalianStallion23ItalianStallion23 Posts: 7
    Whatever little kid.
  • Options
    ItalianStallion23ItalianStallion23 Posts: 7
    Grow up you are acting like a little kid stepping up to the grown ups. Just stay in your place and I will report you. Grow up.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★

Grow up you are acting like a little kid stepping up to the grown ups. Just stay in your place and I will report you. Grow up.

Your other thread says you’re a minor lol
    LOL, someone got caught with their dirty hands in the cookie jar. Selling champ will never be a thing. According to your other post you can't even beat ACT 5 but your are good at playing games. Seems like you are playing mind games right now.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Absolutely not
  • Options
    BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 29
    After having a 7* I dont need the same 6*r3 version. Waste of resources. So I would sell it, but no. Sad.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
    Some people's minds are a enigma to understand, nonsensical in nature.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    edited June 13
    Terra said:

I'm convinced 99% of people who want to sell their champions either A:weren't around when we were able to. Or B: were around but somehow dont remember what it was we got for selling a champion lol.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Terra said:

I'm convinced 99% of people who want to sell their champions either A:weren't around when we were able to. Or B: were around but somehow dont remember what it was we got for selling a champion lol.
    C: Don’t understand how to use filters.
  • Options
    felanomafelanoma Posts: 31
    I think you should be able to hide them, not to sell them, i would like to hide some champions in arenas.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 850 ★★★
    Selling champs is a noob move
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    I do wish Kabam would allow players to sell champs so the two players that would actually sell their champs will regret it in the future. This way we can laugh at them and say "I told you selling champ is a bad idea". There's so many benefits to keeping all champs like special arenas, arena grinding, getting tons of isos from duping champs and higher star shards form duping champs.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 256
    felanoma said:

I think you should be able to hide them, not to sell them, i would like to hide some champions in arenas.

you could filter by Rarity, Rank, Class, Sig Level, or specific tags, to include or (I believe?) exclude. that may help you.

@LexSavi GREAT point. trash pulls eventually turn to resources, with perseverance.