You’re bad at reverse controls, and that’s ok

2»

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

Asher1_1 said:

Asher1_1 said:

I think there is certain amount of time every individual plays this game & kabam wants more players to play for more time.
    Now for SOS rewards people will have to make that time somehow to practice reverse control switch which is a rare rare node in the game to defeat this fight.
    It's doesn't look like forcing - but it's actually is 😂

Nobody's forcing you to do anything, if you don't want to do it then don't do it.
    It's like saying nobody is forcing you to eat but u need to eat food to survive 😂.
    Similarly u need to do it to get the maximize rewards to stay descent level in the game as July 4th is coming and it will just boost some account way ahead.
    Your account will survive if you don't do SoS, what kinda dumb analogy is that lmao.
    If you want the rewards then practice and get good, you want a participation trophy for endgame content which is meant to be hard?
    U just bring it to my first comment where I said there is a certain amount of time every individual gives to the game. & What is Practice 😂😂 that's demanding more time dedicate .
    So u ultimately said give more time & practice that's what I said 😂😂
    Yes, that's how endgame content works, it's supposed to be hard. Like I said, you don't like it or don't have the time, don't do it lmao.
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★
    edited June 13
    @Kabam Jax Nothing? No, “I see what you did there” comment
  • MakMonty22MakMonty22 Member Posts: 1
    How is it reverse control, when it's only the dash attacks that are reverse...
    When you have to reverse your dash but not attack, heavy, or block.. it it really "reverse" controls?
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 88
    I'm pathetically incapable of even hoping that I don't embarrass myself when reverse controls are changing in a fight most of the time. This fight however I made it look so easy that I kept telling myself afterwards that I'll definitely humiliate myself properly again with the next one lol. Seriously though I would say aloud each time the timer would shift and it did the trick
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 55

When you have to reverse your dash but not attack, heavy, or block.. it it really "reverse" controls?

Please don’t give them ideas
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,615 ★★★★★
    In the words of a famous wise man lol.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Dude.... please no!!!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,297 ★★★★★

Next Sos boss be like