**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Tier 4 Alpha Catalyst

Hey, anybody knows when we will get a t4Ac to buy or get from easier content then right now ???

Comments

• Options
    IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Posts: 73
    We got 1 whole t4a last month deadpool event. We get 5.8k for paragon for ongoing event. U find some deals in store but costly. Act 8 might give u t4a, I forgot
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 537 ★★★
    We'll see them dropping by more often as Act 9 is nearing. Maybe some shards as Act 9.1 rewards
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,218 ★★★★

We got 1 whole t4a last month deadpool event. We get 5.8k for paragon for ongoing event. U find some deals in store but costly. Act 8 might give u t4a, I forgot

You are correct. Exploring all 4 chapters of Act 8 gave us one full T4Alpha. One.
    Kabam does not want them to be ready for us to get right now, so we have 2 choices;
    We buy them when a sale pops up..or we wait. 😃
  • Options
    IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Posts: 73
    edited June 16
    I'm avoiding necro (as I don't have aegon), I'm 1 t4a away to be valiant. Is it possible to be valiant without necro and freetoplay.

I do have 7 star r3 wong, maxed kate bishop and 6 star r4 shuri, am I good to try necro?

When is 9.1 coming ?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,001 Guardian

Is it possible to be valiant without necro and freetoplay.

If you got the 1 t4a during the Deadpool event and the 1 t4a from act 8, then your only other options for t4a are the whole t4a from the last saga incursions, and the half a t4a you could have gotten from WoW. So yes, you could be valiant while being f2p and not doing necro.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    The daily super even will give you 1800 frags everyday,so if you picj it for 30 days you'll get one full cat
  • Options
    Megadeth666Megadeth666 Posts: 2

The daily super even will give you 1800 frags everyday,so if you picj it for 30 days you'll get one full cat

When does it start ?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    edited June 16

I could be wrong, but I think that offer is only for Valiants.

Since you have a max sig Kate bishop, you're actually good to go if you are decent with her for necro. She'll also cost you less revives than Aegon, but Aegon is way easier.

Here's what Paragons get:

• Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 75

When does it start ?
    24th June iirc