**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Yes I am bad at reverse controls but I won

NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,385 ★★★★
edited June 14 in General Discussion
Kingpin was fun to use here clarity and brotherhood objectives remain. For clarity there seems to be ample of options but who will work best for brotherhood of mutants objective?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    We did it Mr Stark
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    Sauron works quite well too. But Toad absolutely wrecks her.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,999 Guardian
    I don't recommend rogue if you value your sanity. However it is a fairly easy fight with her because you can heal back from mistakes, just takes forever
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

We did it Mr Stark

Yes we did @ahmynuts after practice she isn't that bad honestly
  • Options

Congrats!

That's how it feels @peixemacaco 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options

Sauron works quite well too. But Toad absolutely wrecks her.

Agreed @Dirty_Dozz I saw a Toad solo really impressed
  • Options
    miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 154 ★★
    I used Chee'ilth for clarity. Her SP1 is so long that it gives me enough time to get a cup of tea and then adjust my head for whichever control is active when she's done.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    Have a 7* r1 Sauron and use predominantly sp2. Also used 7* r1 Blade to get the other 2 objectives. The 6* r4 Kingpin and 6* r3 Hit Monkey on my mini account. Definitely much more easier than last week and anyone can do it.
    Heard besides Toad, white magneto is also good for the fight as well.
  • Options

I used Chee'ilth for clarity. Her SP1 is so long that it gives me enough time to get a cup of tea and then adjust my head for whichever control is active when she's done.

I used Black Cat @miracle_muffler Cheelith is quite underrated she's very good
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Have a 7* r1 Sauron and use predominantly sp2. Also used 7* r1 Blade to get the other 2 objectives. The 6* r4 Kingpin and 6* r3 Hit Monkey on my mini account. Definitely much more easier than last week and anyone can do it.
    Heard besides Toad, white magneto is also good for the fight as well.

Only brotherhood objective left for me @SammyDe great woek OP
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    Awesome bro, after the last objective, you can chillax for 10 days before the next SoS.
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Awesome bro, after the last objective, you can chillax for 10 days before the next SoS.

Yes this fight isn't as hard as Onslaught was @SammyDe only annoyance is reverse controls
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 944 ★★★★★
    edited June 16
    Nice work! I also completed the objectives despite being terrible at reverse controls. I don’t actually think I got better at them to be honest. If/when gwenpool finally started to throw her SP1’s, the swipe patterns were simplistic. When AI RNG decided to turn on the hold SP1/double dash attack with random heavy protocol over and over, I was every bit as bad as I was before.

The only reason why I kept my revive count down honestly was
    1) I kept restarting the quest instead of reviving if the AI wasn’t throwing specials
    2) once they AI did throw specials in the corner, it was basically automatic for most of the fight that this behavior would stick.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,521 ★★★★★

Nice work! I also completed the objectives despite being terrible at reverse controls. I don’t actually think I got better at them to be honest. If/when gwenpool finally started to throw her SP1’s, the swipe patterns were simplistic. When AI RNG decided to turn on the hold SP1/double dash attack with random heavy protocol over and over, I was every bit as bad as I was before.

1) I kept restarting instead of reviving if the AI wasn’t throwing specials
    2) once they AI did throw specials in the corner, it was basically automatic for most of the fight that this behavior would stick.

If you have trouble with AI holding specials,throw a light ending combos,most of the time the AI will try to throw a special immediately
  • Options

That's the way @Chuck_Finley with lower energy cost you can do some practice rounds before getting the objectives done. Good job OP.
  • Options

If you have trouble with AI holding specials,throw a light ending combos,most of the time the AI will try to throw a special immediately
    Thanks a lot. She holds her specials many times right when timer is about to end she releases it @captain_rogers or just in between the reverse control timer ending and beginning.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 944 ★★★★★

That's the way @Chuck_Finley with lower energy cost you can do some practice rounds before getting the objectives done. Good job OP.
    Well.. I said restart, but I actually used energy because I would get KO’d thinking I would survive. lol. But I have so much in reserve, it wasn’t a loss.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 392 ★★
    I used 6*:Blade r4 with 7 revives for 2 objects
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★

Thanks a lot. She holds her specials many times right when timer is about to end she releases it @captain_rogers or just in between the reverse control timer ending and beginning.
    You done with the Brotherhood objective yet?
  • Options

You done with the Brotherhood objective yet?
    Not yet @Priyabrata I finished all other objectives I left it for last