**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Suggestion for titan crystal opening

just explored act 8. should I open titan crystal or wait for two more days?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,042 Guardian
    I'd wait personally
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 297 ★★★
    Look at the champs exiting and the champs entering. Then decide. I'd personally wait because i love spunk and prowler.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 152 ★★
    I would open now cause the pool coming in is worse than the pool leaving
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    Open right away, pool coming in is spiderpunk and prowler 🤮 both notorious to be overly complicated and brings nothing unique to the table.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Open right away, pool coming in is spiderpunk and prowler 🤮 both notorious to be overly complicated and brings nothing unique to the table.

I thought like this and ended up pulling blade. Also heard prowler got potential. I'll rather say sable is complicated with little use.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    Dab_west said:

I was in a similar predicament and opened now cause of this reasoning. Not sure if it was a win though
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Dab_west said:

I was in a similar predicament and opened now cause of this reasoning. Not sure if it was a win though
    Definitely a L. Bullseye is annoying in defense even without the dupe. His dupe literally adds no defensive value.
    He purifies debuffs when stunned, But stun from parry mastery won't trigger this. And at max sig he ignore power sting damage. Both are useless abilities in defense. If you're gonna use him on offense, still it's useless since you won't see significant change in low sig levels.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

I thought like this and ended up pulling blade. Also heard prowler got potential. I'll rather say sable is complicated with little use.
    Sable at least shuts down photon completely
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★

just explored act 8. should I open titan crystal or wait for two more days?

Depends. Is there a champ in this Titan that you want or the next one?? Is there a rush to open it? You can also just hoard it and wait until it has someone you really want.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,541 ★★★★★
    Prowler is arguably the best attacker this year I'd wait for him unless you want Kushala or Wolf
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 75
    I've been in the same predicament as I got enough from finishing the bg solo event. The pool coming in and the one going out are about the same quality to me. I just figured it would be fun to get a newer champ, so I decided to wait. I am sure I will dupe luke cage, thus undermining my patience but such is life.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Prowler is good. Also we’re getting Negasonic in the new pool which is pretty great. Sable is the new Morbius of the group where I’d cry if I pulled her, but she is the most likely to get a buff.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 384 ★★
    I would've personally opened, I really want alot of champions from that and most notably onslaught, serpent, dust and bullseye
  • Options
    shield311 said:

I would've personally opened, I really want alot of champions from that and most notably onslaught, serpent, dust and bullseye

All of them are staying in the next pool as well.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 384 ★★

shield311 said:

All of them are staying in the next pool as well.
    oh crazy, good to know
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,158 ★★★★★
    edited June 16
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Prowler is good. Also we’re getting Negasonic in the new pool which is pretty great. Sable is the new Morbius of the group where I’d cry if I pulled her, but she is the most likely to get a buff.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Negasonic's damage mid? Either that or it takes too long to get her damage loop going cause I'd been watching streams and usually it took over 50 secs to finish a fight.
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 75
    edited June 16
    Yeah the only ones leaving I would really want are WWBN and cheelith, but they’ll be in the basic so who knows.