**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Arena Buff?!

In honor of the Sunday arena I wanted to ask if Kabam has said anything regarding an arena buff. Obviously they are horrid and need a complete revamp. Assuming Kabam hasn’t put anything out…. I would like to offer a few solutions.

1. Progression based arenas
- more shards, 7* shards, more arena crystals
2. Straight up - just better rewards
- again more 7* shards, iso selectors, more gold, etc.
3. More event arenas
- I forgot the name of it, but the arena with the legend crystals was amazing. It doesn’t even have to be that good. That’s just a good example.

I feel like the battle chips and units are acceptable. The gold definitely could be better, but the lack of useful shards or the idea of grinding an arena for hours; timing my real life events with the refresh of my champs just to hope I get enough to place for the featured 6* is not fun.

I’m very interested in others thoughts, and if Kabam has said something feel free to lmk, I’ll check it out.

Comments

• Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 408 ★★★
    Love it, every Monday this topic comes up, but yes, outdated 7 year arena only good to complete track victories
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 812 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind an update, but most arenas are fine as they are to me. Exception is Sundays, but it's kinda nice Sunday arenas suck, too. I'm not tempted to log in and grind a few units.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 622 ★★★
    1) Probably won’t see 7* shards any time soon.

2) they have a unit budget so they can’t add more units to the sunday arena unless they take away else where (i mean technically they can in the future if they change their minds, but as it is they decided on a set unit budget that can be earned throughout the contest)

3) Would like to see more arena events, they’re pretty cool.

4) When 6* were released it was in 2018 and i think the first 6* arena was released in 2021 (could be wrong read it in another forum post) so they most likely will make a new progression based arena, just not for a while.
  • Options
    NuttyClipsYTNuttyClipsYT Posts: 21
    Lokx said:

1) Probably won’t see 7* shards any time soon.

2) they have a unit budget so they can’t add more units to the sunday arena unless they take away else where (i mean technically they can in the future if they change their minds, but as it is they decided on a set unit budget that can be earned throughout the contest)

3) Would like to see more arena events, they’re pretty cool.

4) When 6* were released it was in 2018 and i think the first 6* arena was released in 2021 (could be wrong read it in another forum post) so they most likely will make a new progression based arena, just not for a while.

I mean even seeing a little more 6* shards so I can get more iso and 7* shards would be nice. I understand the units and can live with the amount they give rn
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,342 ★★★★
    I agree mainly with #2. Make all the milestones a solid chunk of iso and gold. There definitely won’t be more units added, pretty sure kabam has said they don’t plan on adding more units to arena. 7* shards I could see added in the future, but it’s probably too early as of now.

I think just iso and gold would be perfect, neither resource is game breaking but both are valuable to a lot of players. It makes Sunday arenas still worth it if you decide to play them but also easily passable if you have both of those resources. A perfect balance imho.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Make Arena Great Again
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    It's your turn to post about Sunday Arena buff 🤪
    It's crazy how Kabam can ignore these every week, they even ignored my post 🥲
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,836 ★★★★
    Will we see paragon and valiant arena crystals?
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 969 ★★★
    The livestream was pretty conclusive that arena will not get buffed. As much as I agree with everyone here, I think we will keep Sunday arena as a rest day for my fingers except today due to the arena wins daily event.